SID Departure - Set FPL is grayed out

Balu69

Hello
Thank you for the good work.
I have the following problem:
I did not start Prepar3D. I load a flight plan via FPL and then go to DEP under RSB and can indeed select the SID but not add to the flight plan. "Set FPL" is grayed out. Only when I start Prepar3D and select the airport can I add the SID to the flight plan. Is this an error or deliberately chosen?
Greeting
Stephan

(Translate by google)

8 minutes ago, Balu69 said:

Hello
Thank you for the good work.
I have the following problem:
I did not start Prepar3D. I load a flight plan via FPL and then go to DEP under RSB and can indeed select the SID but not add to the flight plan. "Set FPL" is grayed out. Only when I start Prepar3D and select the airport can I add the SID to the flight plan. Is this an error or deliberately chosen?
Greeting
Stephan

(Translate by google)

My guess is that at your first attempt the A/C in EFB v2 (last position) was not on ground. This will prevent a SID/STAR from being loaded into a Flightplan. When you started the Simulator, the A/C was repositioned on ground and thus the procedure selection was enabled.

Hello Oscar
have tried many things (new installation, other airport), the problem is still there:
- I start efb2 server and client (without prepar3d)
- the client automatically selects lszh
- the timetable is from lsgg to lfml
- If I select "DEP" on the left under "RSB", I can select the runway and the SID but not activate "Set FPL".
what am I doing wrong?
Greetings from switzerland
Stephan
(translated with Google)
826177882_2018-07-0320_54_06-Window.thumb.png.6c73b53010bc44888286883530e3d993.png385694906_2018-07-0320_55_04-Window.thumb.png.0171bba9dbc54c35773b1a574b465f23.png

38 minutes ago, Balu69 said:

Hello Oscar
have tried many things (new installation, other airport), the problem is still there:
- I start efb2 server and client (without prepar3d)
- the client automatically selects lszh
- the timetable is from lsgg to lfml
- If I select "DEP" on the left under "RSB", I can select the runway and the SID but not activate "Set FPL".
what am I doing wrong?
Greetings from switzerland
Stephan
(translated with Google)

Start the Simulator!

21 hours ago, Balu69 said:

I can select the runway and the SID but not activate "Set FPL".

If your aircraft is airborne, or the aircraft is not at that airport, the button "Set FPL" remains disabled.

If you want to create a FPL from LSGG to LFMN, just place your aircraft at LSGG (as you would do in real life), then the button "Set FPL" will become enabled.