1499834687_AivlaSoftEFB2Serverpb.PNG.5028a65143cd92f24c564929cb86edb5.PNG

On 7/4/2018 at 11:18 AM, aivlasoft said:

Thanks for the log files. I had a look into it. The following errors should be fixed before a next attempt to build the database:

"C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\add-on.xml" points to the missing path "C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\scenery"

The file "add-ons.cfg" in "C:\Users\hilki\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4" points to missing paths:
[Package.19]
FOLDER DOESN'T EXIST: 'C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\scenery'. Found in 'C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\add-on.xml'
FOLDER DOESN'T EXIST: 'C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\scenery'. Found in 'C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\add-on.xml' ... (repeated)

Another error, found in the Windows Event log, is most probably an indication that something with the .NET installation on your computer is not OK:

.NET Runtime, 1023, Error, 7/3/2018 8:40:47 AM
Application: AivlaSoft.Efb.DbBuilder.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 00007FF883001C0F (00007FF882E60000) with exit code 80131506.

Bonjour,
I am beginning to despair of this program so promising.
1- impossible to operate the DEM version
2 So I bought the paid version and 3 times out of four he presents me this message "denied access"
What should I do ?
however, I update each time (v 2.53) and proceed with the reconstruction of the datas
I despair and consider very seriously to ask for reimbursement ...
Best regards

Jean

Bonjour,
I am beginning to despair of this program so promising.
1- impossible to operate the DEM version
2 So I bought the paid version and 3 times out of four he presents me this message "denied access"
What should I do ?
however, I update each time (v 2.53) and proceed with the reconstruction of the datas
I despair and consider very seriously to ask for reimbursement ...
Best regards

Jeans

AivlaSoft EFB2 Server pb.PNG

Please start the Server with administrator rights.

Manual "3 EN Server.pdf", chapter "1 First start" -> 'Important'

You  are using an outdated version of the Server (#51 iso #53). Were there no updates offered upon starting the server? I would suggest that you re-downlaod the Server and Client Installers an go for a complete re-install.