server error

1499834687_AivlaSoftEFB2Serverpb.PNG.5028a65143cd92f24c564929cb86edb5.PNG

On 7/4/2018 at 11:18 AM, aivlasoft said:

Thanks for the log files. I had a look into it. The following errors should be fixed before a next attempt to build the database:

"C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\add-on.xml" points to the missing path "C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\scenery"

The file "add-ons.cfg" in "C:\Users\hilki\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4" points to missing paths:
[Package.19]
FOLDER DOESN'T EXIST: 'C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\scenery'. Found in 'C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\add-on.xml'
FOLDER DOESN'T EXIST: 'C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\scenery'. Found in 'C:\Users\hilki\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Barranquilla\add-on.xml' ... (repeated)

Another error, found in the Windows Event log, is most probably an indication that something with the .NET installation on your computer is not OK:

.NET Runtime, 1023, Error, 7/3/2018 8:40:47 AM
Application: AivlaSoft.Efb.DbBuilder.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 00007FF883001C0F (00007FF882E60000) with exit code 80131506.

Bonjour,
I am beginning to despair of this program so promising.
1- impossible to operate the DEM version
2 So I bought the paid version and 3 times out of four he presents me this message "denied access"
What should I do ?
however, I update each time (v 2.53) and proceed with the reconstruction of the datas
I despair and consider very seriously to ask for reimbursement ...
Best regards

Jean

Bonjour,
I am beginning to despair of this program so promising.
1- impossible to operate the DEM version
2 So I bought the paid version and 3 times out of four he presents me this message "denied access"
What should I do ?
however, I update each time (v 2.53) and proceed with the reconstruction of the datas
I despair and consider very seriously to ask for reimbursement ...
Best regards

Jeans

AivlaSoft EFB2 Server pb.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Mr ATC, how do I get my server build from AivlaSoft.EFB.Server 2.0.53.0 to the latest update. When I go to Sytem/Check for updates the message reads You already have the latest version installed but I cannot get EFB client to run. As mentioned before EFB Client is on #72. I have also changed the dates in the ClientSettings.txt file as suggested

I thought it goes without saying that obvious that your server is not updated. So you need to do the steps described for the server. Just exchange "client" with "server" and you should find your way.

BTW: You may address me with my real name Jonas, also to be found in my signature.