loading database files (airports)

Hello, I have installed the demo version of EFB as described in a network
I first start the server then the client.
the server shows that all data has been sent to the client.
The client installation window says "loading database files (airports)" and nothing happened.

thanks for your help
Klaus

57 minutes ago, kdtheisen said:

The client installation window says "loading database files (airports)" and nothing happened.

Networked installation or single computer?

Any AntiVirus software running on this/these computer(s)?

4 hours ago, kdtheisen said:

hello I have the demo version of EFB installed as described.
I first start the server then the client.

thanks for your help
Klaus

Hi

having the same problem, running on single pc, antvirus=off,uac=off, firewall=off.

installation was fine and running with airac 1802 at first start=OK

then used navigraph for airac 1807 and "loading database files (airports)"  loading for ever (2hrs+)

Is navigraph  airac(1807) sync with EFB V 2

Thanks

Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, July 2, 2018_15h43m36s_001_.jpg

25 minutes ago, marc1950 said:

Hi

having the same problem, running on single pc, antvirus=off,uac=off, firewall=off.

installation was fine and running with airac 1802 at first start=OK

then used navigraph for airac 1807 and "loading database files (airports)"  loading for ever (2hrs+)

Is navigraph  airac(1807) sync with EFB V 2

Thanks

If the buzzer sounds and the warning appears on the Client, there is obviously something wrong. In such cases it is inevitable that we see the respective logfiles. Easiest way is to create those from the Win Start menu: AivlaSoft -> EFB2 Create support files.

5 minutes ago, marc1950 said:

No, I have not deleted. what location is the database file

If you want to delete the database, open the DatabaseBuilder, select the database and press "delete". You don't need to manually delete any files within the data structure.

• 2 weeks later...

Have to revive this topic. I now face the same issue without getting any buzzer warning. Have deleted and created new databases to no avail. Strangely, it worked before but then simply stopped.

I had to edit it now. After the Xth deletion and creation of the database, I managed to get it running again. Sorry for the hassle

Hi Guys,

I'm using the EFB with the server on my FlightPC and the client on a seperate PC. Using Navigraph to update the aircycles. The new airac-files go into the AivlaSoft\Airac\Navigraph FMS Data folder.

When I update through the DatabaseBuilder it says: No AIRAC-data found.

And I keep on getting buzzers when starting up the client and it starts synchronizing or loading the databases on the client.

I reinstalled everything with the latest updates, but the problem remains.

What to do??

Frank

Thanks Mr. ATC, but no change!

I downloaded with Navigraph to the Server-file. In the DbBuilder\Ready-file I see the new downloads, but when I try to update throught the DbBuilder it only sees the old Navigraph cycle.

And when Istartup the Client on my other OPC I get buzzers again… and the airports-database stays on loading.

Frank

39 minutes ago, frankpost said:

Thanks Mr. ATC, but no change!

I downloaded with Navigraph to the Server-file. In the DbBuilder\Ready-file I see the new downloads, but when I try to update throught the DbBuilder it only sees the old Navigraph cycle.

And when Istartup the Client on my other OPC I get buzzers again… and the airports-database stays on loading.

Frank

Well, if you hear the buzzer it means that an error has occurred. How about sending the logfile(s)??

1 hour ago, frankpost said:

The new downloads for the Navigraph Database must be in: "..\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\AIRAC\Navigraph FMS Data". Please check what is in there. A screenshot of this explorer window would be helpful.

Please STOP to manually copy/paste any files as long as you don't know what you are doing.

Just use the Navigraph FMS installer and install EFB v2 data (not EFB v1) and all should be OK. Let the installer do it for you.

After successful installation of a new AIRAC cylce, the folder " ..\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\AIRAC\Navigraph FMS Data"  must contain the following 4 files (nothing more and nothing less):

airac.png

If the Navigraph Installer does not place the files where they belong, please visit the Navigraph forum and report there. Thanks.