NAT Tracks

Hello,

Whenever I am planning a flight for crossing the Atlantic on PFPX, and then, using uplink, try and put it onto Aivlasoft v2, I come up with an error that  NAT Track 'X' cannot be found, any fixes to this?

Thank you,

Abdulla AlAnsari

If I create the route using the routing string "EHAM CPT UL9 GAVGO UL18 DIKAS P4 EVRIN DCT LIMRI NATA PORTI N166A WHALE DCT ACK DCT CYN DCT VCN KPHL" it works. If I copy/paste the flight plan into the uplink folder, the same error occurs. I will have to investigate.

Sorry to come back to this, but I am having problems finding the tracks as well.

I've ticked all the boxes as above, installed 1807 navdata, can create a flightplan with PPFX or Simbrief and load this correctly, including track waypoints as per the flightplan created.

What I can't see/find however are the available tracks in the Utilities window. How do I download the tracks into the system?

Otherwise no problem with this great program.

Peter

3 minutes ago, PeterHeyn said:

Sorry to come back to this, but I am having problems finding the tracks as well.

I've ticked all the boxes as above, installed 1807 navdata, can create a flightplan with PPFX or Simbrief and load this correctly, including track waypoints as per the flightplan created.

What I can't see/find however are the available tracks in the Utilities window. How do I download the tracks into the system?

Otherwise no problem with this great program.

Peter

If all necessary settings are correct, the tracks will be downloaded and updated automatically. You don't have to do anything. You will see the tracks in the "Utils" Window under the tab "Organized Tracks". If the tracks are active, they are also depicted on the World Map. However be aware of the various Track Systems. There are times where no tracks are open/active - e.g. at the time I am writing this, no NAT Track is active thus no tracks are depicted on the Worlds Map.