EFB V2 I can't see Vertical Aproach Profile Window.

14 minutes ago, MIGUEL ANGEL said:

Hi mates!

Do you know how to activate the Vertical Aproach Profile Window?

Once I've selected the Arrival Airport, the Star, the aproach, I can't see the aproach window. Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance!

As soon as  you select an approach, the Procedure Panel pops up, unless you have it sent to the "bottom line" by selecting the green Approach tab. the latter however should always be visible and allows restoring theProcedure Panel..

1410393497_2018-07-0119_18_18-AivlaSoftEFBv2-Client.png.183da763451a8ab6acf47eb1b1b21e2d.png

Talking about this window, right?

I'm not sure what we are talking about. The Procedure Panel ALWAYS pops up as soon as an approach is selected. If you are inflight on a Flightplan however it will only pop up when you are inside a specified distance (alongtrack) from your destination. There is no way o activate or deactivate this Procedure Panel. You can only hide it by clicking the green "Apporach" Label.

Hi mates.

I've just uninstalled everything and installed another again.

I can't see yet the Departure detailed text window and the Aproaching vertical profile window.

I can't see even the green tab of both windows.

I've just installed the Net framework 4.7 either and nothing...

Am I missing something?

By the way: Of course I've installed the last server software update.

Really looks a bit strange. I tried to reproduce on a similar flight but no chance. The procedure panels always pop up. On the second screenshot however something seems to be mixed up in waypoint sequencing. The active wayponts it reported to be RES VOR (Reus) with a position of 31.9 NM on BRG 255° which is completely off to the actual A/C position. But even with that with LEBL as the active (Destination) airport the Procedure Panels should pop up as  soon as you open the Procedure Window. At the moment I'm out of ideas what has happened here. Nevertheless don't re-install the software as this will not solve the issue anyway. The main proble is whenever we are unable to reproduce a certain situation, it becomes really difficult to find the reason... I'll keep on investigating.

1 hour ago, lonewulf47 said:

Really looks a bit strange. I tried to reproduce on a similar flight but no chance. The procedure panels always pop up. On the second screenshot however something seems to be mixed up in waypoint sequencing. The active wayponts it reported to be RES VOR (Reus) with a position of 31.9 NM on BRG 255° which is completely off to the actual A/C position. But even with that with LEBL as the active (Destination) airport the Procedure Panels should pop up as  soon as you open the Procedure Window. At the moment I'm out of ideas what has happened here. Nevertheless don't re-install the software as this will not solve the issue anyway. The main proble is whenever we are unable to reproduce a certain situation, it becomes really difficult to find the reason... I'll keep on investigating.

Thanks for your interest.

I even updated the video drivers, but I didn't get anything. I'll keep investigating this odd thing.

Greetings.

21 minutes ago, mmaier41 said:

Hi Urs,

i hat the same error.

The server and client must be run as administrator. ?

Procdure-Panel (Departure, Approach) is now displayed.

Regards

Manfred Maier

Yes, indeed, this is also an initial requirement for EFB v2. Thank you for pointing to this.