Very Confusing error messaging

hrsemn

I am still having a very hard time trying to get the proper install path . I had followed the manual with no success whatsoever. I thought this installation would be pretty much cut and dry, but its becoming more of a hassle. Once again, I went through the manual and still having problems. Thank you, Ryan

Installation Folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX

Scenery.cfg: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Fsx

serverLogfile.txt

serverLogfile-1.txt

serverLogfile-2.txt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, hrsemn said:

Vic- I uinstalled and reinstalled for the 4th times and going through the same situation again. I need either URS or someone who knows this software to show me what I'm doing wrong. I have followed the manual and nothin g seems to work.  Ryan 

dbBuilderLogfile.txt

serverLogfile.txt

Can you create a "support-file" on the Server's computer?

It can be started from the Server's installation folder -> "AivlaSoft.Efb.SupportFile.exe". This will create a zip file on the Desktop. Can you send it to 'support@aivlasoft.com' or you also may upload it herein.

3 hours ago, hrsemn said:

URS-

How do I go about making a support file? I've tried, I must be that dumb Ryan

Open Program files > AvlaSoft > EFB2 > Server and look for the AivlaSoft.Efb.SupportFile.exe file. Run that and it will create two zipped files on your desktop.  

15 hours ago, hrsemn said:

Thank you zfunk for telling me where I need to go. I very much appreciate it. Thanks again, Ryan

URS-  Here are the zip files your have requested. Thank you for helping me with this. Ryan

Server_201807021748.txt.zip

Client_201807021748.txt.zip

Thank you for the log files.

It seems that the path to the navigation data is somehow corrupt. Can you please verify whether the following path exists on your computer:

C:\Users\hrsem\OneDrive\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\AIRAC\Navigraph FMS Data

Can you see therein the following 4 files:

- airways.bin

- cycleInfo.txt

- navaids.bin

- procedures.bin

Can you also verify whether the folder structure on your EFB Server computer is according to the following screenshot (except that you will not have the subfolders "FSXAS" and "FSXNG" on your system). Maybe you can create a screenshot from the structure on your computer? That would be great.

ServerFolderStructure.png

8 hours ago, hrsemn said:

Urs- Everything seems normal. Ryan

Hm, I wouldn't call that "normal" when almost every folder is out of sync. Why do you install EFB v2's data structure on your cloud drive? Have you redirected your domcuments folder to the cloud? Not a good idea for time critical processes. This may or may not work. IMHO EFB v2 is not designed to work with its data structure in a cloud, but Urs will have more insight on that. In any case I'm sure that the cloud is one of the main culprits in this whole setup.

10 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

IMHO EFB v2 is not designed to work with its data structure in a cloud, but Urs will have more insight on that.

It is really not designed to work in a cloud.

I strongly recommend to install it on the local drive, otherwise it might lead to unforeseeable troubles.

38 minutes ago, zfunk said:

Sent my log files to support a few days ago.  Still haven't heard from anyone.

Sorry, but my inbox was flooded the last days ... I'm still replying.

I have seen your files and it seems that this is a glitch with the DbBuilder when trying to create a database for the SteamEdition.

I'm just testing a new build which should be released tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

Sorry, but my inbox was flooded the last days ... I'm still replying.

I have seen your files and it seems that this is a glitch with the DbBuilder when trying to create a database for the SteamEdition.

I'm just testing a new build which should be released tomorrow.

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Urs- I am still having an issue. Everything seemed to be working alright at first then everytime I start the server up it continuously wants to rebuild the data base over and over and over again. When I start EFB first the FSX-SE, I keep getting a message:

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE2ZTkwLWZjZGYtMTIwOS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAOMN6SO1qy6T6R1SZU%2ByJS1BwCwXxuKfRGoS6YS6wSlAuLrAAACAQkAAACwXxuKfRGoS6YS6wSlAuLrAAHP009QAAAAARIAEAB7whe%2FGUEaR6I2b64vcY9e&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20180702.02&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=Hnl607vJSk-ykhi47ym8EgA46weR4tUYxYlBmBw5731nSTO-g2raC6qocSHyuTzckhZXhLvQQdI.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjA2MDBGOUY2NzQ2MjA3MzdFNzM0MDRFMjg3QzQ1QTgxOENCN0NFQjgiLCJ4NXQiOiJCZ0Q1OW5SaUJ6Zm5OQVRpaDhSYWdZeTN6cmciLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.oGlIXypDC3ncrLL8D8izQPYMUNsLuBwGXdezvwFihmw-dX5rIZEfGz3Jy4h8DJl-9MeGPKsc6dbA74AKdibBg5MM7g5XRaE5JaUohMm0WdwM2fXYKqQPFNZBLM5Gtfelt1faw9oRVTZt2KRzihwGK-0SLTIPrMu7nCGqyYkhJxjSpx2mHWRzAMcFqIql-DddtkWd_Ssg7s_8AO7hSwImUbhest-MHfgXz20X9uUiuVI19oxKg0D6PjaLcHdcrgozapzDKtKaiHQXAaiUOlLgqCgGhK8oqb_IoLCEISiicz0qSMpgIVQFsXZAISzeuK36BFN354xQibtqVjMKR6-cgQ&animation=true

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE2ZTkwLWZjZGYtMTIwOS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAOMN6SO1qy6T6R1SZU%2ByJS1BwCwXxuKfRGoS6YS6wSlAuLrAAACAQkAAACwXxuKfRGoS6YS6wSlAuLrAAHP009QAAAAARIAEAB%2F4%2B0QWQoHS53NGWIZuGOQ&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20180702.02&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=Hnl607vJSk-ykhi47ym8EgA46weR4tUYxYlBmBw5731nSTO-g2raC6qocSHyuTzckhZXhLvQQdI.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjA2MDBGOUY2NzQ2MjA3MzdFNzM0MDRFMjg3QzQ1QTgxOENCN0NFQjgiLCJ4NXQiOiJCZ0Q1OW5SaUJ6Zm5OQVRpaDhSYWdZeTN6cmciLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.eyJ2ZXIiOiJFeGNoYW5nZS5DYWxsYmFjay5WMSIsImFwcGN0eHNlbmRlciI6Ik93YURvd25sb2FkQDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSIsImFwcGN0eCI6IntcIm1zZXhjaHByb3RcIjpcIm93YVwiLFwicHJpbWFyeXNpZFwiOlwiUy0xLTI4MjctOTM4NDAtNDI0MjQ3NzU3N1wiLFwicHVpZFwiOlwiNDAzMDQzOTczNTM0MjE3XCIsXCJvaWRcIjpcIjAwMDE2ZTkwLWZjZGYtMTIwOS0wMDAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMFwiLFwic2NvcGVcIjpcIk93YURvd25sb2FkXCJ9IiwibmJmIjoxNTMwODA2NjIxLCJleHAiOjE1MzA4MDcyMjEsImlzcyI6IjAwMDAwMDAyLTAwMDAtMGZmMS1jZTAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMEA4NGRmOWU3Zi1lOWY2LTQwYWYtYjQzNS1hYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJhdWQiOiIwMDAwMDAwMi0wMDAwLTBmZjEtY2UwMC0wMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAvYXR0YWNobWVudC5vdXRsb29rLmxpdmUubmV0QDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSJ9.oGlIXypDC3ncrLL8D8izQPYMUNsLuBwGXdezvwFihmw-dX5rIZEfGz3Jy4h8DJl-9MeGPKsc6dbA74AKdibBg5MM7g5XRaE5JaUohMm0WdwM2fXYKqQPFNZBLM5Gtfelt1faw9oRVTZt2KRzihwGK-0SLTIPrMu7nCGqyYkhJxjSpx2mHWRzAMcFqIql-DddtkWd_Ssg7s_8AO7hSwImUbhest-MHfgXz20X9uUiuVI19oxKg0D6PjaLcHdcrgozapzDKtKaiHQXAaiUOlLgqCgGhK8oqb_IoLCEISiicz0qSMpgIVQFsXZAISzeuK36BFN354xQibtqVjMKR6-cgQ&animation=true

Any ideas? Ryan

Yeah, I am getting the same issue.  Every time I start the Server I get this message: No database found for the running simulator fsx.  Database builder will start now.

I got it to work a few times but I mostly get this message.