No company routes showing with PFPX generated routes

I can't seme to get a route made in PFPX to show in EFBV2 company routes folder.

I hit save in PFPX then saved it under the client/routes folder as per the manual. However, the flight plan still does not show in the company route folder in EFB2. Any ideas?

2018-07-01.png.e7e588deb736daf91c23bbd3804a9b87.png

12 minutes ago, benjoglove said:

I can't seme to get a route made in PFPX to show in EFBV2 company routes folder.

I hit save in PFPX then saved it under the client/routes folder as per the manual. However, the flight plan still does not show in the company route folder in EFB2. Any ideas?

Did you use the proper fileformat in PFPX (the old EFB v1 format) for saving the route?

30 minutes ago, benjoglove said:

No I clicked save disc icon as per manual then it saved it as a text as per picture above.

No, that's not as described in the manual. To use a Route (Flightplan) you need to export it (PFPX export route) in *.efbr format into the \route directory. Then it will show up in the "Create flight plan" menu

If you want to use the Text-File Flight Plan for direct upload (which is completely different to STORING a routing in *.efbr formatl), you need to copy the file into the \upload directory of EFB v2. Please also check the conditions to use the upload function. See also FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) in this forum.