Unable to Update Navigraph AIRAC

Using the procedure from EFBv1 I tried updating to 1807 with Navigraph, but the DBbuilder says "No AIRAC data found in selected folder".

I installed 1802 initially (which worked) and if I delete the downloaded AIRAC and replace it with the 1802 that it came with it detects it.

I noticed the 1802 data is in a different format file wise.....

9 minutes ago, twincessna340a said:

Using the procedure from EFBv1 I tried updating to 1807 with Navigraph, but the DBbuilder says "No AIRAC data found in selected folder".

I installed 1802 initially (which worked) and if I delete the downloaded AIRAC and replace it with the 1802 that it came with it detects it.

I got it to work. I copied airac from EFBv1 over too EFBv2 and all is good.

3 minutes ago, twincessna340a said:

Navigraph promised to publish EFB v2 Navigation Data at the time of release of EFB v2 to the market. Navigraph has been informed that EFB v2 will be released on July 1st, 2018. I'm afraid you will have to wait until Navigraph comes up with the proper navdata. Unfortunately we do not have any influence on that. Aerosoft's NavDataPro however was ready on time.

Unfortunately Navigraph was not able to prepare their "FMS Data Manager" to be ready on July 1st.

This morning I wrote an email to remind them of the release of EFB v2.

I'm really sorry, but they got all the required information since a few weeks already. I do hope that it will be ready soon.

56 minutes ago, toyuko said:

Any solution to fix this error? I followed all the instructions in the manualScreenshot_6.png.1f9b481c8058e3ca405b81dbb62cab8f.png and tried to use both nav dbs but no use, see the picture....

Please immediately stop to post the same problem in different threads!

Read my answer here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2853-database-builder-errors/?do=findComment&comment=17418

8 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Unfortunately Navigraph was not able to prepare their "FMS Data Manager" to be ready on July 1st.

This morning I wrote an email to remind them of the release of EFB v2.

I'm really sorry, but they got all the required information since a few weeks already. I do hope that it will be ready soon.

As we (Navigraph) had agreed and promised, the current AIRAC cycle 1807 is out now on July 1st. Available via the FMS Data Manager and via the manual setups.

I must be doing something wrong. I am trying to update the Navadata from Navigraph after reading the above post, but I must be pointing tghe updater to the wrong folder, since all I see after running the updater is cycle 1802. I have the data folder as C:\users\name\documents\aivlasoft\EFB2\server\airac\navigraph FMS Data    Is that correct?  

9 minutes ago, bobsk8 said:

I must be doing something wrong. I am trying to update the Navadata from Navigraph after reading the above post, but I must be pointing tghe updater to the wrong folder, since all I see after running the updater is cycle 1802. I have the data folder as C:\users\name\documents\aivlasoft\EFB2\server\airac\navigraph FMS Data    Is that correct?  

Go to the manual install page for navigraph mate

https://www.navigraph.com/FmsDataManualInstall.aspx

i guess the next cycle might be available through the automated program

Yes do it manually and it will install into the path correctly.. I am however still having problems with launching the software. One time it works ok next it does not. Having to do in Demo mode at the moment as my key for v1 is not recognised.

Just now, Contrail73 said:

Yes do it manually and it will install into the path correctly.. I am however still having problems with launching the software. One time it works ok next it does not. Having to do in Demo mode at the moment as my key for v1 is not recognised.

I purchased the program and after I did that, it launched every time. Before that, I had to start the sever at least twice to get it do launch. 

2 minutes ago, Contrail73 said:

I wonder if it will always require a manual install every update?