Database Builder - Errors

I tried to use the Aerosoft Navdata but the issue remains the same. I also tried to install the Server into the default location as well as a custom location but this also doesn't help.

I'm on Windows 10 (Latest Update) and Prepar3D v4.3.

I disabled my AV (Norton) and also checked the history to make sure that Norton hasn't removed the file.

7 hours ago, ZKOKQ said:

I am just trying the 1807 airac, copied over from EFBv1, and all good now. Must be problem with airac 1802. Still the Lic issue though

What exactly did you copied? As far as i can see the data is quite different:

EFB 1 Navdata:

Screenshot_3.png.48f3392ac423d3a9af9c84d8817dfaba.png

EFB 2 Navdata:

Screenshot_4.png.06cc2b853374472bf35d439aacf95cbb.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that the missing file "comservices.bin" is a following error because of  the error which occurs while the navaids repository is being created.

I'm currently building a new version of the EFB Server/DbBuilder which will be available asap. This new version will help to get more information about the error. As soon as more information is known, I hopefully can fix it definitely. Thanks for understanding.

Just now, aivlasoft said:

It seems that the missing file "comservices.bin" is a following error because of  the error which occurs while the navaids repository is being created.

I'm currently building a new version of the EFB Server/DbBuilder which will be available asap. This new version will help to get more information about the error. As soon as more information is known, I hopefully can fix it definitely. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks Urs!

1 hour ago, busychild said:

I tried to use the Aerosoft Navdata but the issue remains the same. I also tried to install the Server into the default location as well as a custom location but this also doesn't help.

I'm on Windows 10 (Latest Update) and Prepar3D v4.3.

I disabled my AV (Norton) and also checked the history to make sure that Norton hasn't removed the file.

What exactly did you copied? As far as i can see the data is quite different:

EFB 1 Navdata:

Screenshot_3.png.48f3392ac423d3a9af9c84d8817dfaba.png

EFB 2 Navdata:

Screenshot_4.png.06cc2b853374472bf35d439aacf95cbb.png

59 minutes ago, AndreK said:

I have the same problems with update the airacs from navigraph...

Greets

A thread concerning the Navigraph problem is already opened! Please do not mix up this thread (Problems when building the database) with the problem of Navigraph data.

Please read here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2854-unable-to-update-navigraph-airac/?do=findComment&comment=17362

Thank you.

1 minute ago, aivlasoft said:

A thread concerning the Navigraph problem is already opened! Please do not mix up this thread (Problems when building the database) with the problem of Navigraph data.

Please read here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2854-unable-to-update-navigraph-airac/?do=findComment&comment=17362

Thank you.

I know but @ZKOKQ said he got the issue fixed by copying the Airac Data from the older EFB version to the new one. I was just curious how this could work.

9 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

Thank You! ?

1 minute ago, busychild said:

I know but @ZKOKQ said he got the issue fixed by copying the Airac Data from the older EFB version to the new one. I was just curious how this could work.

Please do not try to copy old EFB v1 navdata to use with the new EFB v2. It will not work!

As lonewulf47 already mentioned, EFB v2 is utilizing a new data format, which is a binary format.

We all have to wait until Navigraph provides the proper data format through its "FMS Data Manager".

Thanks!

56 minutes ago, alpha117 said:

Does this DB error also happen in the 'full' version or is it just in the 'demo'??

There is no "full-version" OR "demo-version". The difference between a Demo and a Full installation is just the different license key files.

In other words, the error happens under certain circumstances which we are investigating on.

16 minutes ago, toyuko said:

Hey i am still getting this error, even though I followed all the instructions in the manual, and tried to use both nav dbs but no use, see the picture....

Please verify that all paths are in a proper format (according to the Windows specifications). It seems that EFB has been faced with an invalid data path.

21 minutes ago, HugoA said:

I m using the fslab and I also have that+ the commservices.bin issues 

The error "Impossible de trouver une partie du chemin ..." can be fixed according to this post from the EFB v1 forum:

https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2786-running-with-p3dv42/?do=findComment&comment=16641

The second error with the "comservices.bin" file cannot yet been fixed. It seems to be a following error due to a problem before in the process of building the database.

Same error here....I am not using FSLabs, my anti virus software is off and windows defender software is also totally off.

Using P3Dv4.1

Using WinX and removed the programm and installed again already three times, every time in the default EFB directory where the installer puts it.

Regards,

Ben

dbBuilderLogfile-1.txt

dbBuilderLogfile-2.txt

dbBuilderLogfile.txt

29 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

The error "Impossible de trouver une partie du chemin ..." can be fixed according to this post from the EFB v1 forum:

https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2786-running-with-p3dv42/?do=findComment&comment=16641

Oh yes..... this answer, the direction to this topic and the topic itself really does give light in the dark.......... (Not !)

regards,

Ben

The error with the missing "comservices.bin" file could have been fixed this evening. I will upload an update tomorrow morning. Everyone who encountered problems when trying to create the database should then re-run the DbBuilder.

Thanks to Florian (@busychild) for his great help in solving it.

2 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

The error with the missing "comservices.bin" file could have been fixed this evening. I will upload an update tomorrow morning. Everyone who encountered problems when trying to create the database should then re-run the DbBuilder.

Thanks to Florian (@busychild) for his great help in solving it.

That would really be great I can't wait to try out v2! ?

Regards,
Klaus