Database Builder - Errors

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just reporting this for now and do not have the opportunity or time to troubleshoot. The error in the image below is sporadic. Sometimes I get in and sometimes I cannot. Even with the server up and running, the client cannot connect. Thanks

Troy

Aivlasoft error on server.jpg

Hallo,

there is a rather simple solution. You can copy  and drop in the right place the "Ready"folder into server>dbBuilder. Inside you have the missing folder + some  others. 

Put "Ready" as said and the server and the client will work correctly. 

It is secure and so you can wait on the coming fix and use the new EFB2). Just data  from us and nothing from Aivlasoft ; here a link to download mine (in fact the one of another member of my virtual company)

>>https://www.dropbox.com/sh/drklcd4lxue8am5/AACCiK6MYNPsnlI201TgeQTNa?dl=0<<

It's not a solution just a work around to reduce the frustration

Daniel

17 hours ago, toyuko said:

Hey i am still getting this error, even though I followed all the instructions in the manual, and tried to use both nav dbs but no use, see the picture....

Screenshot_6.png.5a3f8cee17f9a7e7c1ee77fc62ebd90b.png

I was getting the same exact error as this and I ran the builder as FSX instead of FSXSE and bingo, I am in business

Can you please create a so called "support-file"?

On Server's "System" menu, select "Settings and more..." then press the button "support file". This will create the required file and will save it on your Desktop. For details see the manual "3 EN Server.pdf", chapter 2.4 "support file". Thanks.

Hi - I'd like to create a support file, however, the only thing I have access to is the logfiles when it fails to generate a database. When trying to start the server I get "Database error - could not read database due to errors. Please see the logfile." and the program quits.

The "support file" can also be created from the Windows Start menu: All Programs > AivlaSoft > EFB2.

If this cannot be found, navigate to the installation folder of each (Client and/or Server) and manually start the program "AivlaSoft.Efb.SupportFile.exe".

• 1 month later...