P3Dv4.3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 11:27 PM, euf2000 said:

doesn´t work be me either since i installed P3DV4.3, have the same Problem as Turambar

With the FSLabs A320X the Cameras work, with the neu FSLabs A319X the cameras doen´t work.

Sorry, no problems here with with both FSL A320 and A319. Both work flawlessly - both installed on two different computer systems each.

I don't have the Airbusses, my problem is with QW 787-8/9, and still can't get it to keep the camera views. I can set up a view and lock it to a keypad number, but as soon as I try to setup another view it just zooms back to the first view and zoomed in. I have the latest version of SimpleCam and have tried un/reinstalling it a couple of times, but still no luck. As I mentioned, I didn't have any problems with P3Dv4.2. I updated the client and content to 4.3 , and followed LM's guide how to do it, AND all other addons works fine, just not SimpleCam. 

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Jlund said:

Lonewulf47,  are there any updates to Simplecam for P3Dv 4.3, cause I still can't get it to work with it? 

Jlund

No, there are no updates. Nevertheless I must add that I use it since the beginning with P3D V4.3 without any problems. You might want to check whether SimConnect is still working properly after upgrading from V4.2 to .V4.3. In rare cases SimConnect needs to be reinstalled. Other than that I don't see anything wrong as - as I mentioned before - I use SimpleCam on two different systems with P3D V4.3 without any problems. Be also sure that no other programs accessing the Camera Positions are in conflict with SimpleCam.