FsAerodata

I really don't  know how it works but I know that it is incorporated as an additional service for use with navigraph and aerosoft  as part of updating the latest info for accurate runway headings, etc...etc..etc...In reading the efb v2 manual...I notice that manual corrections can be made. Will efb v2 be able to use the updated info from fsaerodata as opposed to manually doing this stuff?

Thanks,

Bob M.

EFB is always reading and analyzing the underlying BGL files. These files (as to my knowledge) will be updated through fsAerodata. In other words, if the BGL files are up-to-date then EFB is also up-to-date. The corrections that you refer to, are the differences of the runway identifiers due to the magnetic variation shift.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, unc1rlm said:

I really don't  know how it works but I know that it is incorporated as an additional service for use with navigraph and aerosoft  as part of updating the latest info for accurate runway headings, etc...etc..etc...In reading the efb v2 manual...I notice that manual corrections can be made. Will efb v2 be able to use the updated info from fsaerodata as opposed to manually doing this stuff?

Thanks,

Bob M.

Thanks Bob, I was about to ask the same question  ☺️

Glen