EFB = Own FSXPanel

Hi

I have bought EFB for FSX since couple of years and now I am building a own design FSX panel. I like including the EFB i my project :)

I have some alternative:

1.)

I am useing my touchscreen 22 inch together with my fsx computer or a second one. A problem is running in the same computer as fsx is that the window is changing focus when working in the efb and the fsx sound is stop. Am I able to solve this problem when the fsx and efb is running in the same computer? 

I maybe need a second one to solve the problem?

2.)

I am useing a new touchscreen 10 inch?

Any sugestion?

Best regard Fredrik

Hi Frederik

A problem is running in the same computer as fsx is that the window is changing focus when working in the efb and the fsx sound is stop. Am I able to solve this problem when the fsx and efb is running in the same computer?

That's a Windows and/or FSX problem. As soon as FSX is losing the focus, the sound is stopped. You cannot change this behavior. I remember that there was an add-on (I don't know the name of it) which allowed the sound to be running although FSX is not focused.

You can definitely getting around this problem with a second computer, solely for EFB.

I am useing a new touchscreen 10 inch?

I were not using a 10" display because this is definitely too small, except you have an eyesight like an eagle.  Please keep in mind that EFB requires a minimum resolution of  1280 x 1024 (but a higher resolution is always better).