Linking to Navigraph

Hi,

I have just purchased EFB for p3dv4 and have Navigraph subscription.  I can't for the life of me work out where Navigraph is because I have a desktop link to it, What is the file/folder meant to be linking to to set this up?

Thanks

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Same question here. The proposed setting expects a download of navdata into a directory on my local PC. But when I understand it correctly, Navigraph just streams down the required maps. No local permanent storage. If so, I cannot aim at local files. Or didn't I get it right?

Best regards

Urs

Hi Urs

Thank you very much for answering. That's clear now. But I have still another question. When I tried to copy your NavData files from 2013 in my PMDG737NGX setup, it didn't work. Then I had a look into the files and found some differences. Example: airports.dat

- in PMDG you see the columns ICAO, latitude, longitude

- in your file you see the columns ICAO, transition, latitude, longitude

Is there a way to get NavDatas for my PMDG out of your data?

When I buy an update for FMS data from Navigraph or NavDataPro, are both file sets (for Aivla EFB and PMDG) included?

Thanks again for help and best regards

Urs

Hi Urs,

When I tried to copy your NavData files from 2013 in my PMDG737NGX setup, it didn't work.

Hmmh, what else did you expect? One is AivlaSoft, the other one is PMDG. It's not the same, although it might look like ...

5 minutes ago, Alpin-Flier said:

Is there a way to get NavDatas for my PMDG out of your data?

No.

5 minutes ago, Alpin-Flier said:

When I buy an update for FMS data from Navigraph or NavDataPro, are both file sets (for Aivla EFB and PMDG) included?

Yes. You will pay for a cycle, not for an add-on. So if you purchase one, six or even 13 cycles, you will always get the datasets for all add-ons included in a cylce. Further details can be obtained on their respective webpages.