Unhandled exception - Could not load Microsoft Flight Simulator .Sim Connect

I have run into a problem trying to install the Aivlasoft EFB v1_6_15 into Prepar3Dv4.2 on a Windows 10 64 bit computer.

I have attached several screenshots .

I have looked at the forum and tried the alternative Microsoft Flight Simulator .Sim Connect Files in the LM/P3Dv4/redist/interface/FSX-SP2-XPack without sucess.

It appears to have come to a halt at Stop Sequence ..Please Wait.

I have uninstalled the EFB and tried reinstalling wothout success.

I have attached a copy of my simulator and Navigraph set up page in case this is wrong

I have owned this program for several years and have not had a problem previously, On this computer i have not installed FSX.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank-you.

Michael Houghton

Aivlasoft EFB Fault 2.jpg

Aivlasoft EFB Fault.jpg

Aivlasoft EFB Fault 3.jpg

Aivlasoft EFB Fault 4.jpg

Problem Resolved. I looked again at the other reference  on this forum mentioning this problem

I had tried moving copying the Microsoft sim Connect.dll from the redist folder in P3Dv4 to the Aivlasoft folder and copying and replacing the existing Microsift sim.connect dll.

This did not help.

After a further look I noticed Nicola mentioned(July 2017) you need to run the installer . I found the installer in the lib folder of the FSX-SP2_Xpack version in the redist\interface folder in the Lockheed Martin \P3Dv4 folder . It then worked.

I must say I was surprised I had to run this installer assuming this would be already installed.

Sorry to have troubled the forum with this

Mike