Running with P3Dv4.2 ?

Hi Renaud,

- make sure, that both components (DataProvider and DisplayUnit) are the latest version 1.6.15

- Verify that the folder settings on the DataProvider's settings  are properly set, according to the following post from the FAQs:

- Finally, after all is verified, don't forget to run the "Scenery data update" from the DataProvider's "Data" menu.

I use aivlasoft for several weeks with fsx without any problem. but I just went to P3dv then 4.2 and there start the difficulties.

I launched the provider and of course indicated the way for my p3d. he found all the scenes and then restarted as normally but when I open the file giving access to flight plans, the list of plans is complete but when I open a plan I get the error message wich I joined to my first email. So the solution seems elsewhere.

Hi John,

in the logfile you sent to the support I see the following line:

Could not find a part of the path 'D:\JAC\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSLabs\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabs A320 CFM\Panel.FSL'.

It happens when the DataProvider is reading the add-on.xml files from the different add-ons.

I cannot say why the DataProvider is using this path, but it seems that in one of the add-on.xml files this path is listed as a scenery path (which obviously makes no sense).

There was another user who had the same problem:

https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2713-problem-with-airports/?tab=comments#comment-15684

Thanks!  I had actually just figured this out on my own and came to post my solution.  This had nothing to do with P3D V4.2 it was just coincidental. 

For anyone else that runs into this.  I uninstalled the FSLabs A320 recently and it looks like the installer did not remove the FSLabs folder from the P3D V4 Add-ons folder.  I removed the FSLabs folder and all is fine.

John

On 2/26/2018 at 6:30 AM, TacoFury said:

Thanks!  I had actually just figured this out on my own and came to post my solution.  This had nothing to do with P3D V4.2 it was just coincidental. 

For anyone else that runs into this.  I uninstalled the FSLabs A320 recently and it looks like the installer did not remove the FSLabs folder from the P3D V4 Add-ons folder.  I removed the FSLabs folder and all is fine.

John

Thanks for the fix pulling my hair out?