EFB sync to GTN750 AIRAC 1611?

AvilaSoft EFB is a very good flight planning tool just like my Flight1 GTN750 GPS I would not fly without it.

Is there a way to load an AIRAC 1611 database into AivlaSoft EFB so that when I plan a route and export it to my GTN they would both be in sync? Often the GTN is not happy with many of the way points because it's database is an older 1611?

Regards,

Dane

7 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Hi Dane,

you have to purchase the 1611 cycle from either Navigraph or Aerosoft. Then install it using their installation program.

Thank you Urs, I did do research on Navigraph and I see how that is done. I will also check the Aerosoft site as well.

Hello Urs,

What I have discovered is that Navigraph does not provide older AIRAC Cycles however fsAerodata does provide the 1611 Cycle as long as you have a subcription to Navigraph as well as fsAerodata.

So having both subscriptions I downloaded and installed 1611 into my two sims - FSX and P3D. All is good as far as the sims go as they now match the 1611 data in the GTN750 GPS. Little NavMap is also good because I turned off the option to use Navigraph 1802 (which is included) so the Little NavMap data is now coming from my sims which is the 1611 data.

Now when I go to AivlaSoft EFB I do not see an option to turn off the Navigraph Cycle and just use the sim data - is that possible? And if so are there any issues in doing this?

Regards,

Dane

AIRAC 1611 Cycle.JPG

51 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

You can't "turn off" navdata in EFB. There is always a certain cycle the active one. EFB cannot read the simulators navdata, it only utilizes the navdata from either Aerosoft or Navigraph.

Thanks Urs.

Regards,

Dane