Cannot locate airports

Hello
I have P3D v4.1 with orbx vector installed. Today I've downloaded the trial version of your EFB that I would have liked to try before purchase. Unfortunately when I go into "Route setup" and try to select origin or destination it doesn't show me any airports. If I clic on routefinder EFB return me an error message saying that it cannot locate the ICAO.

I've surfed in the forum and noticed that I'm not the only one having this issue. I'm attaching the log file. I've noticed that the file shows different missing folders but this is not true. All the folders listed as missing in the log file are exactly where they should be.

Can you please help?
Tx

DataProviderLogfile.txt

Hi,

I've noticed that the file shows different missing folders but this is not true.

I don't believe that EFB is lying ...

From the logfile I can read that the installation path seems to be very unusual. For several scenery it reads "C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Scenery\" where usually I would expect something like this   "C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Scenery\".

Please verify that the folders as they are listed in the scenery.cfg are really existing on the hard disk, and that they agree with your simulator installation.

BTW, as per the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

Hi

I looked inside the scenery.cfg file but I cannot find any path. All the entries are like this:

[Area.001]
Title=Default Terrain
Local=Scenery\World
Layer=1
Active=TRUE
Required=TRUE

Where do I find the path?

Tx

Corrado