Wrong Taxiways and Stands at EGKK

Good day all,

I recently bought the Aivlasoft EFB program, however i've been having some problems regarding the Gatwick and Heathrow ground charts. It seems they're wrong. Very wrong. I have the UK2000 scenery, and have tried multiple things to try and fix the issue including reinstalling both sceneries, reinstalling the software, deactivating the scenery and uninstalling ORBX England - with no luck! I've attached two pictures, the first being my version, the second being Chewwy94's (i'm sure you all know who he is). Either way, the second is much more accurate, and doesn't have missing taxiways.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Adrian

Gatwick_1.png?width=773&height=560

Gatwick2.pngSorry it's blurry, best i could do (but you get the idea)

Not an extremely good idea to uninstall and deactivate any sceneries without knowing what causes the problem. EFB can only draw a ground map on what it get's from the corresponding BGL. Whatever is installed it needs a rebuild of the database to properly show the layout. Moreover it will also help troubleshooting to indicate the simulator type. So - whenever something is wrong, it stems from a wrong BGL. Whenever the correct GBL is read, it will draw the correct layout. It's as simple as that :-D

1 hour ago, lonewulf47 said:

Not an extremely good idea to uninstall and deactivate any sceneries without knowing what causes the problem. EFB can only draw a ground map on what it get's from the corresponding BGL. Whatever is installed it needs a rebuild of the database to properly show the layout. Moreover it will also help troubleshooting to indicate the simulator type. So - whenever something is wrong, it stems from a wrong BGL. Whenever the correct GBL is read, it will draw the correct layout. It's as simple as that :-D

My sim is FSX. Any way to find out which is the missing, or wrong BGL file?