EFB Scenery.cfg Error

G'day all, 

I am having an error when trying to use the EFB. The data provider is saying: "Could not read 'scenery.cfg' due to the following error: Input string was not in correct format"

This happens when i rebuild the database in the dataprovider, in the EFB airport database there are 0 airports. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

This error means that in the scenery.cfg a line was found which does not agree with the specs.

You have to manually check the content of this file for lines with 'strange' content. Usually this comes from a previous scenery installation where the installer did not treat the file properly.

G'day,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have a quick question, as I am not a 'tech guru', how do I know what a strange line would be/look like. If I happen to find one however, do I delete it?

Thanks,

Harry

On 24/12/2017 at 3:59 AM, aivlasoft said:

This error means that in the scenery.cfg a line was found which does not agree with the specs.

You have to manually check the content of this file for lines with 'strange' content. Usually this comes from a previous scenery installation where the installer did not treat the file properly.

Wasn't sure if I have to tag you or something :)