Bobpr

Simplecam crashes P3Vd4.1 when loading FSLA320

Hi,

As soon I as install Simplecam, then load the A320 it crashes P3Vd4.1. In fact I have to uninstall and re-install the A320 to get it to not crash P3d. Has anyone else seeing the same issue? 

Bob

Hi Bob,

SimpleCam and FSL A320 works flawless on my computer.

It might be that this is no longer required since P3D v4, but worth to try: I still start the simulator with the default flight 'Piper Cub J-3' with all systems switched off. This is just to have a system as clean as possible. Then I select the airport and parking position/gate and wait until the J-3 is loaded.  Only then I change the vehicle to the A320. I have never had any problems when doing it this way.

Same here, no issues at all. Running P3D V4.1 from the beginning and never had any issues with SimpleCam - also no issues in that respect during Betatest in FSL where I used SimpleCam all the time.

Hi,

Thank you for the replies, I have several problems since updating Windows 10 Pro to the Fall 2017 update. It created a mess on my machine. 

Bob

29 minutes ago, Bobpr said:

Hi,

Thank you for the replies, I have several problems since updating Windows 10 Pro to the Fall 2017 update. It created a mess on my machine. 

Bob

Oh well, THIS is the important piece of information that was missing :-D ! There have recently been a number of reports with that Fall 2017 (build #1709) update causing several problems. We will have to wait until MS comes up with a solution or - the second possibility - revert to the former build (#1703 I believe).

Demo Version

I just installed again and now I get a message:

"Trying to verify demo license but could not reach any server on the internet."

I opened Port 13 and added the program to Webroot to allow throught fire wall. Rebooted and same message. I give up.

Bob

1 minute ago, lonewulf47 said:

Oh well, THIS is the important piece of information that was missing :-D ! There have recently been a number of reports with that Fall 2017 (build #1709) update causing several problems. We will have to wait until MS comes up with a solution or - the second possibility - revert to the former build (#1703 I believe).

Thanks but I can't revert to the previous Windows build, I'll have to wait until MS fixes their mess or reset the OS again.

Bob

I purchased and was able to get through to the activation computer and it appears to be working. The Windows Fall update is a crap shoot and everyday i find something broke, then the next it works as MS fixes their beta update. I have Ezdoc but that doesn't work now LOL, this little program does everything I need and not as scary as Ezdok. Thank guys.

Bob