Route setup page

Hi,

according to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

It seems to be the well known problem that the path to the scenery.cfg file is not properly set. Therefore the DataProvider cannot create the EFB database and as a result of them you cannot see any airport. Please make sure the folder for the scenery.cfg in the DataProvider settings is properly set.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. The question is, am I missing a line below the aircraft line? In the manual from oct 2015 Section 5 page 2, there is a line:  Online Network - Yellow box with disabled in it  - and check. I don't have that line on my route setup page. See the attached file.

sincerely

Alex

EFB Route setup page.jpg

Hi Alex,

sorry, that was my fault. Seems that I was not yet awaken because of too few coffee ...

If the button is missing means that you don't have set the online settings. Please have a look into the 'Installation and configuration' manual, section 3, page 30. If you have properly set the filenames, then the button will be visible on the RouteSetup page.

The latest IVAO files come with the EFB installer and are located in the folder "C:\Users\[username]\Documents\AivlaSoft\_EFB\UserData\Online\Ivao"

The "latest" VATSIM files can be downloaded from the AivlaSoft website (downloads), but unfortunately they are quite outdated. I don't know where to get newer files.

Hope this helps.