Num 0 selects the 2D Cockpit

Hi.

I've been rebuilding SimpleCam for all of my aircraft.

In the past, I have been able to Num0 to give a closeup view of the main instruments. But for some reason, if I try this now, num0 switches to the Cockpit view.

This has happened before:

http://aivlasoft.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/2321-num-0-key/

although no resolution was posted in this thread.

The fact that this was first reported in June 2016, rules out any recent changes to either Windows 10 or FSX Steam Edition. When I tried to bind Num0 to an event, FSX:SE reported that the key was available, so it's not still bound somewhere in FSX. I've also checked FSUIPC and I can't find any key bindings for num0 there either.

The last thing I tried was to reinstate a backup copy of one of my original SimpleCam files to see if num0 worked correctly. It didn't.

So I'm at a loss at the moment.

If anyone else has managed to resolve this, could they point me in the right direction please?

Regards.

Chris.

Hi Chris,

if you can assign a camera position to the Num0 key, but you can't select the same camera with the Num0 key, then another program is receiving the key-command BEFORE SimpleCam. If this is the problem you have to figure out which program is it. Maybe there is a key command from the simulator which is still in the Standard.xml file (which holds all the key assignments)?