Problems viewing charts for some airports

Hi,

I installed to try the software, and it surely is a great addition to FSX, but I'm experiensing quite a big problem when viewing some airports in EFB Display Unit. When I try to open the airport data page to view any of the charts, I get this following error message as seen in the image:

efb_error.jpg

Is this a known problem and is there any fix for it coming up? If this problem can be solved, I will surely purchase the license for this software.

ahaka,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The problem seems to be with the Com-Assignments. Did you change these assignments? Could you please send me the following file:

c:\users\[username]\documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\Settings\DisplayUnitSettings.bin

Another thing that attracts my attention is the missing city name at the top of the chart. It must be 'EFHK - Vantaa, Helsinki (Finland). The city name is also missing in all the COM-Frequency groups. It's quite interesting how did you manage this?

Hello Urs,

Thank you for the reply.

It indeed seems that the airports that have this problem dont show the COM frequencies. However, I have not done anything to change these anywhere. Many airports work just fine, but a few have this problem.

I am running the display unit on another computer (laptop). The network setup itself is working perfectly without any problems, just a couple of airports having this problem.

I have sent the BIN file to info(at)aivlasoft.com

Regards,

Antti