Stopped working!

Hi

A few days ago SimpleCam stopped working in P3D (ver3). I could change existing camera positions but not save any new positions. However it worked fine in FSX-SE, until this morning! Now SimpleCam no longer works in FSX. When I press control and a numberpad No, it simply moves the position, no saves are possible. Have uninstalled, reinstalled but it still does not work. Any suggestions please?

Yorkshire

Hi,

according to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

A few days ago SimpleCam stopped working in P3D (ver3).

However it worked fine in FSX-SE, until this morning!

What has changed on these systems between the time when SimpleCam still worked, and when it did no longer work?

Have you installed any updates from either P3D, or FSX-SE? Since SimpleCam is still the same and identical code, the cause for the problem must be outside of SimpleCam.

Just trying Simcam again this morning in FSX. Have re-installed having previously unintalled the program and also the data. It is now working in FSX and I have been able to save new positions. However in P3D I still have the same problem. SimpleCam loads with P3D and  when I press a key pad No, the green strip momentarily displays and says camera 4 selected, or camera 5 etc; however, the screen momentarily blinks but stays in the default view. I can't create and save any new positions in P3D. I can move the camera but the save screen does not appear when pressing Ctrl + a number key. I created the camera positions in FSX before starting any addons, Wondered if FS-FlightControl might be conflicting. Did the same in P3D but the problem continues. Pity really because I like the program and depend on it for some aircraft (Aerosoft twin Otter!). Obviously, if in P3D since I am getting some on-screen acknowledgement that a camera has been selected, presumably this means that Simconnect is present. I really do want to get it working in P3D as it was doing until recently. I really do not want to do a full re-install of P3D to see if that works!

John