EFB sending wrong FP to FSX GPS

Started few weeks back, every time I hit the Activate button the FP that EFB sends to the FSX GPS is an old FP from weeks back and not the current one EFB is displaying.

is there a file somewhere EFB creates that is sent to FSX i can delete and see if that fixes my issue? 

Hi,

I guess that the flight plans folder for FSX (see DataProvider settings) is not properly set. For FSX it is "C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files", or similar.

And as per the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply, but the folder location is set correctly.. 

But I did go digging around in that folder, and found the EFB_current_garmin file, and looking at it in notepad it has the correct information in it from the last flight I used EFB for. So must be something on the FSX end of things...

Hi Dave,

when forwarding a flight plan to FSX via SimConnect (that's what is done when loading a GPS flight plan), I cannot select the folder from where the file will be taken. I can only set the filename and SimConnect is accessing the default folder where all the FSX flight plans are saved.

• 1 year later...