Transfer camera settings

Hi friends,

I'm trying the program now and I would like to ask if it is possible to transfer the camera settings to another aircraft, of the same type and VC outsource, but with another livery... or I have to follow  the exact procedure over and over again.

I would be very much obliged if anybody can help me with this.

Many thanks and Regards,

Anty

Hy Anty,

Not at all. The selection is based upon the aircraft model which basically means that all settings are used within the same model i.e. all models that use the same *.air file. So if you have many liveries in the same model folder they will not require a new setup. Even more so if you use the same model on different simulators, e.g. if you have Prepar3D and FSX (:SE) on the same computer, you will not even need to use a new setup on these. Also if you happen to uninstall and later reinstall the same aircraft: the settings will also be preserved!

• 4 weeks later...

It is posibile to transfer camera settings from one type to another type of aircraft with same VC?

An example, I have PMDG 737-600 and 737-700 and I've designed views for 600 and I want to copy to 700. The air file name is different.

It is possible?

It is posibile to transfer camera settings from one type to another type of aircraft with same VC?

An example, I have PMDG 737-600 and 737-700 and I've designed views for 600 and I want to copy to 700. The air file name is different.

It is possible?

Have you ever tried? Actually it should work to some extent when you rename the *.SimpleCam file with the new *.air name. Maybe it will need some finetuning, but normally PMDG has the center of the VC quite nicely equalized. If I remember well, I have done that also for the PMDGs. Just make a copy of the B737-600.SimpleCam file and rename it B737-700.SimpleCam or even B737-700WL.SimpleCam if you want it for the Winglet version.