Simplecam not working

Hi loaded serial number and now for some reason when I hit a num pad key to change view it will not - it wants to but locked somehow - I dont have any settings in fsuipc setup - I checked its blank - not sure why its not working now any help would be appreciated 

I can only get the front forward view to work if that helps

Anyway to start fresh - standard controls xml must be messed up

Any other ideas I uninstalled it and cleaned up any remaining files - re-install and put in reg again same problem I configure the front left and right view - pan with yoke and it goes to front view but I can look left or right - it jumps like it will but will not just stays in front view - like something is stopping it from looking left and right - could there be a setting in p3d that will fix this ? thanks

Also read other posts on correct cfg file entry's but they are all ready correct

Hi ,I have had Aivlasoft EFB  for several months now and I'm really amazed how well this program works,I look forward with optimism to the release of v2. I am looking at Simplecam as of today and I don't find the initial setup very easy at all. I hope someone who has unlocked its mysteries might consider putting a tutorial of some kind,it would be most useful.

All you have o do is load an aircraft do not zoom out or in leave it alone then use shortcut keys to move the camera as shown in pdf readme - when you get in to a position you like hold down the control key then hit a your desired number on the number keypad

A message will appear saying its settings it wait ill its gone to do another - I would set forward view first then the other from there its a good place to start moving the camera from to do your other views

Another thing to add the problem started when I tried to setup cams for carenado hawker 850 if that helps but I would assume it should work in any aircraft

Hi, I bought that aircraft about 10 months ago to install on my i7 system, I never got it off the ground, framerates almost nil (.3 fps) no help forthcoming from Carenado, have you had any succes with it? David