Simplecam entering serial number

Hi,

if the program is running, have a look at the tray on the lower right side of the screen. There you see the SimpleCam icon. Click on it to see the popup menu.

Btw, according to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

Hi, Partial success, I have been able to register my Simplecam program with my license code. I still cannot find the.pdf file that is supposed to be somewhere that details how to configure this program. I like Aivlasoft EFB so much that I bought the Simplecam on faith alone plus the fact that an easy way to migrate between views is a good idea. So ,the question is where's the manual? David

Hi, Partial success, I have been able to register my Simplecam program with my license code. I still cannot find the.pdf file that is supposed to be somewhere that details how to configure this program. I like Aivlasoft EFB so much that I bought the Simplecam on faith alone plus the fact that an easy way to migrate between views is a good idea. So ,the question is where's the manual? David

Its here bottom right side - also put some accu-feel with simplecam works pretty nice 

http://aivlasoft.com/download/index.html

• 5 years later...

Development has been ceased one year ago. Therefore we now also stopped purchasing. For the time being

it remains payware. Maybe in the future it might be that it will be turned into freeware, but nothing is promised.