IVAO online data

Hi Alfredo,

my fault, sorry! There is a file missing in the current installer. I'm already uploading new installers for the complete setup and the update as well. Should be available in a few minutes.

Here is the missing file which you can manually place into the IVAO folder (just unzipp it, so that the name is then "airports.dat"):

airports.zip

Hi Edwin,

according to IVAO it is not possible to provide the data files out of the installer.

I have installed version 1.6.7 and I see no CTR controllers displayed in the EFB.

Did you verify the settings at the DataProvider, especially the folder for IVAO data?

Did you connect to the server (on the RouteSetup page)?

Have you cross-checked (using WebEye) whether there are some CTRs online?

Hi Urs,

I have verify the settings at the DataProvider the folder for IVAO data

Connect to the server on the RouteSetup page

Cross-checked WebEye.

I see CTR controllers but missing someone especially amsterdam radar.

He was online at the moment I checked.

I hope you have an answer for me.

Regards, Edwin

The same with EDDM_CTR, EDMM_N_CTR, EDDW_E_CTR, EDGG_N_CTR, EBBU_CTR, EGGX_SG_CTR. Seems to be a general problem with Center Sectors. Not only the online data seem to be missing, as well the boundaries are not displayed in EFB. I think they have been displayed with the former solution even if the sector was not online. TWR & GND working fine. Not sure about APP-units.

The same with EDDM_CTR, EDMM_N_CTR, EDDW_E_CTR, EDGG_N_CTR, EBBU_CTR, EGGX_SG_CTR. Seems to be a general problem with Center Sectors. Not only the online data seem to be missing, as well the boundaries are not displayed in EFB. I think they have been displayed with the former solution even if the sector was not online. TWR & GND working fine. Not sure about APP-units.

Me the same I don't see these CTRs with the latest release 1.6.7.18819

Best regards

Chris

post-9925-0-04392700-1456071960_thumb.jpg

Hi ,

I have installed 1.6.8 and still no IVAO traffic. Using pmdg737 . See screenshot incl FSC9 benchmark working perfect. AI traffic monitor is capturing 3 ivao flights . See error notice bottom left display unit ¨^ EarthSurface Paint ^ is this related ? thanks 

Hi,

update 1.6.8 did not fix any traffic related items, it was a fix because of active FIRs which have not been displayed properly.

Regarding the traffic problem, it might be related to the error you mentioned. The resolution of the screenshot is too low, sorry but I cannot read anything on it.

Btw, according to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

Hi,

update 1.6.8 did not fix any traffic related items, it was a fix because of active FIRs which have not been displayed properly.

Regarding the traffic problem, it might be related to the error you mentioned. The resolution of the screenshot is too low, sorry but I cannot read anything on it.

Btw, according to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

hello 

thanks for the follow up

New test with AirCreation Delta now so no PDMG . On line on IVAO . All settings as per manual . No AI traffic on Display unit but AI monitor show ivao traffic and in sync with FSC9 . Moving map when on departure or en route tabs and OTPV when on ground . Display unit shows error bottom left  ^ earth surface paint longitude must be in a range of -180 + 180 ... ^

Additionally the display unit is dumping red lines and application stop when selecting TRFC when on ground tab and showing same error as in bottom left . all screenshots are hereby attached .

thanks for investigating

Francis 

post-9925-0-82463700-1456177198_thumb.jpg

post-9925-0-49172400-1456177212_thumb.jpg

post-9925-0-46696100-1456177220_thumb.jpg

post-9925-0-86404200-1456177229_thumb.jpg

post-9925-0-07194100-1456177237_thumb.jpg

Hi Francis,

All settings as per manual . No AI traffic on Display unit but AI monitor show ivao traffic

Can you provide a screenshot from the corresponding settings tab?

Did you select the TRFC button?

Display unit shows error bottom left  ^ earth surface paint longitude must be in a range of -180 + 180 ... ^

Is this a repeating error or does it only occur from time to time?

Hi Francis,

Can you provide a screenshot from the corresponding settings tab?

Did you select the TRFC button?

Is this a repeating error or does it only occur from time to time?

Hi Urs,

see attached screenshots for settings Provider and Display

TRFC button is of course always selected on all tabs (departure .. approach) and OTPV on Airports  ; yellow frame is On . When switching Airport tab OTPV to TRFC then Display Unit is showing Red cross over Airport tab and inviting to close the application . 

Hi Urs,

see attached screenshots for settings Provider and Display

TRFC button is of course always selected on all tabs (departure .. approach) and OTPV on Airports  ; yellow frame is On . When switching Airport tab OTPV to TRFC then Display Unit is showing Red cross over Airport tab and inviting to close the application . 

sorry i was not done

it is a repeating error ; systematic 

i cannot upload anymore; server shows now limitation to 6.19 kb files max file size (!!! ??? ) 

Francis