Wrong runways at Airports

I am having problems at several Airports with the runways being unavailable,

Example:-

Navigation data runway ident 12 at airport LEMG could not be assigned to simulator runway

Navigation data runway ident 13 at airport LEMG could not be assigned to simulator runway

Navigation data runway ident 30 at airport LEMG could not be assigned to simulator runway

Navigation data runway ident 31at airport LEMG could not be assigned to simulator runway

Available simulator runways at this airport are as follows 14, 32

I am running P3D V3.1 and the Navdata is up to date.

Any help would be appreciated as  I am not really computer literate. I`m O.K when the software loads  and everything works as  I expect it too. 

Brian,

The runways for LEMG under P3D v3.1, unfortunately, do not reflect the real life runways that exist.  P3D only has 14/32 which is now 13/31 and 12/30 was added a few years ago.  If you are looking to have both runways, then you will need to download scenery that would add the addtional runway.   Take a look at this post below for more info, however, keep in mind that the post was for FSX and may or may not work for P3D.

http://aivlasoft.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/2147-what-i-have-learned-about-adding-runways-and-scenery/

Regards,

Todd