Currently it is not possible to download online data...

hi i know this an old post but it is the exact same issue not being able to connect to server, that i am experiencing for over a week now. at first i thought it was

a problem on my side but not so sure after finding this thread, i have tried many times to fix it thinking it may be some sort of simconnect issue but to no avail.as i fly only  online, i am sure missing the traffic. any solution would be helpful thanks.

best regards, graeme crawford.

Hi Graeme,

yes, it is important to first run the uninstaller of the old version, then only run the complete installation for 1.6.8.

It's required because this latest version (started with 1.6.0) now supports .NET 4.0 and Windows 10 (and the older versions 7, and 8).

Hello,

I have the exact same issue not being able to connect to server, that i am experiencing for over a few weeks now. 

I saw a yellow bullet at the bottom of EFB screen " authentification to the online server failed"...

I am with EFB version 1.6.8.33244

IVAO online is concerned

Thanks for your help

Pascal

• 2 weeks later...

@Cor,

I sent you a reply at 2017-01-29. It contained an attachment, maybe it has been forwarded to your spam folder? Can you check it?

Hello Urs,

I owe you some apologies. I received your message but looked over it. I had a lot of

e-mail coming in that day because a member of our VA passed away that day. So I missed

yours.

Thank you for your response and if you do not hear from me then the problem is solved.

Again my apologies.

Regards,

Cor

• 1 year later...