Windows 10 - EFB compatibility version 1.6.0

C. Wechselberger,

We will note that, but as we do not yet have P3D3, we cannot say what we can support there.

Thanks for your flight of discovery... we will look at it soon!

Regards,

Hey Travis, 

no big Deal i`m happy that the important things are working :) 

thank you 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I have the data provider running on the machine which hosts FSX running Win 7 64 and the data provider is running on a laptop running Win 10 64.  My previous laptop had Vista and everything worked great.  I have been having issues since I switched to the Win 10 laptop.  Is it possible to install 1.6.5 on the laptop and 1.5.1 on the machine running the data provider or will 1.6.5 work with Win 7 as well as Win 10?

Thank you

Richard

Richard,

Is it possible to install 1.6.5 on the laptop and 1.5.1 on the machine running the data provider or will 1.6.5 work with Win 7 as well as Win 10?

DataProvider and DisplayUnit must have the same version. Otherwise it will not work.

Version 1.6.5 runs on all operating systems which support .NET framework 4.0 (client profile).

• 1 year later...

Here is my problem,  keep on getting disconnected due to TimeoutSND!  This happens every 4 minutes?

Does anyone know what would cause this!  I have troubleshoot my Network and all came back fine!  SimConnect is working good since AS16 is not disconnecting from P3dV3.4.  My next step is to uninstall EFB and reinstall it see if maybe something was wrongly installed the first time!

I have uninstalled EFB and reinstalled it, that did not solve the problem!  I have uninstalled Simconnect and reinstalled it and still get the error : Disconnected by the adapter, caused by: TimeoutSND !  Pretty much lost as towhat I am suppose to do next to try and troubleshoot this error I am getting!!!