Stansted runway 22 displaying 23

first thing you need to do is find out where those uk2000 airport files are in the scenery list and then move them to the top of your scenery folder. once you've done that re-run the scenery update thing on the data provider again and you should then see the right information in EFB. 

Thanks Brian. I will check out what you suggest.

What I don't understand is why they say to correct the problem here:

The "Runways.txt" file

Depending on your installation the 'Runways.txt'- file can be found within the following folder:

VISTA/W7C:\Users\[user Name]\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData WinXP C:\Documents and Settings\[user Name]\My Documents\

AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData
This file contains information about the correct assigning of FS-runway identifiers and navigation

runway identifiers

Nothing about "the only way you're going to get this to work is to buy UK2000 stuff."

I think there's some confusion here. EFB works fine with or without UK2000 I have some UK2000 airports and some other 3rd party ones and it works fine with all of them. 

Sometimes when runway assignments change at airports you need to do what was suggested, In your instance I don';t think this is the case as EFB is not seeing your UK2000 AP at all. 

Did you find any other entries in your scenery config that mention UK2000?

I didn't buy UK2000 Stansted until after I couldn't get it to work the without it. But UK2000 didn't work either..

Just now I discovered that Stansted Extreme didn't install properly so reinstalled it is and after "updating the data" it displays runway 22/04 in EFB!!  Hurrah :).

I would love to know why updating "runways.txt" didn't work before; maybe one day some clever geezer will tell me.

Anyway many thanks for your help, Brian.