REX does not download to FSX

Hi Guys. REX does not download to FSX

Computer No1. windows 7, FSX installed. AFB DataProvider installed. Computer

Computer No2; Windows 7.  DisplyUnit installed. REX Esential+OD installed.

REX set to FSX folder on Comp 1.

Settings in Display unit "weather" set to REX Data folder and tried the Metar & MetarXML folders .

When REX is set up for flight and run from Comp 2, I get a verification request to run the FSX program but REX  does not download to FSX.

When clicking on load weather it shows the following;

System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at rexwxmap.com.rexwebservices.www.radarmap.getRadarLevel1(String strDate, String strTime, String strLat, String strLont) in c:\Users\Reed\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\rexwxmap\rexwxmap\Web References\com.rexwebservices.www\Reference.cs:line 103 at rexwxmap._default.runRadar() in c:\Users\Reed\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\rexwxmap\rexwxmap\default.aspx.cs:line 215 at rexwxmap._default.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Users\Reed\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\rexwxmap\rexwxmap\default.aspx.cs:line 64

Is there anything I am missing? I do not understand the above notice, can any one advise.

If I can resolve this issue, I can move forward and purchase the program.

Regards

Colin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Colin,

I was never able to get REX Essential +OD working consistantly within FSX. Sometimes I'd get the current weather, sometimes not. When I switched to P3D I bought a new weather engine (Pilot's FSGRW) and solved the problem.