Updating the AIRAC CYCLE !!!!

Hi guys

I have the NAVIGRAPG AIRAC 1408 and I need to install it, I use dataprovider on the server and diplayunit on the client laptop.

could anyone tells me how I can update the airac cycle of my EFB with the NAVIGRAPH AIRAC 1408 which I have ?

Thx

Hi Zamil,

Can you tell us that by running the current Navigraph installer (I do not have it), does it place the folders & files properly inside the AivlaSoft folder as it has done previously??

Regards,

No unfortunately, the installer dpes not put the files correctly, I will try to installing maually and then post what I got !!!!

Hi Zamil,

Can you tell us that by running the current Navigraph installer (I do not have it), does it place the folders & files properly inside the AivlaSoft folder as it has done previously??

Regards,

No unfortunately, the installer does not put the files correctly, I will try to installing maually and then post what I got !!!!

Now its done, u can put the files manually, or navigate the navigraph installer to this path : programfiles (x86)/microsft games/microsoft flight simulator x/aivlasoft/NAVIGRAPH FMS DATA.

then in the Dataprovider window, just choose Navigraph FMS data from Navigation data tab of dataprovider settings.

Thats it and enjoy your flying.

Now its done, u can put the files manually, or navigate the navigraph installer to this path : programfiles (x86)/microsft games/microsoft flight simulator x/aivlasoft/NAVIGRAPH FMS DATA.

Hi Zamil,

Thanks for the advice... I'm certain that other users will speak up with their input!

Regards,

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have also a problem to install the Airac of Navigraph.

Did as suggested: C:\FSX\AivlaSoft\Navigraph FMS Data

but nothing happens.

This is the map structure:

Aivlasoft

958524da-978d-41c5-b566-d3a6fac59a6e.index

Aerosoft NavDatPro

Navigraph FMS Data

SIDSTARS <-- cycle 1411 OK

NavData <-- cycle 1411 OK

but in the bar od the display still stands AIRAC 1306

Frans

Hi,

I have also a problem to install the Airac of Navigraph.

Did as suggested: C:\FSX\AivlaSoft\Navigraph FMS Data

but nothing happens.

This is the map structure:

Aivlasoft

958524da-978d-41c5-b566-d3a6fac59a6e.index

Aerosoft NavDatPro

Navigraph FMS Data

SIDSTARS <-- cycle 1411 OK

NavData <-- cycle 1411 OK

but in the bar od the display still stands AIRAC 1306

Hi,

In the Data Provider > Extras > Settings > Navigation data - change the path to " C:\FSX\AivlaSoft" . In other words, you want the directory immediately above where you have the "SIDSTARS" and "NavData" directories. Then make sure you select Navigraph as the FMS data provider, not Aerosoft.