.Net framework version

Ok I finally got the Surface Pro 2 and installed EFB on it last night. It requested .Net 3.5 that I installed / activated in the device although 4.5 was already there. So I presume it requires 3.5

I did not connect it to FSX or did any test yet but I will report my results when I do...

However, I noticed a bug in the UI, the bottom buttons are cut by the application window border and a small portion of their top is showing... Is it something related to Windows 8?

Thanks

Yes I found .Net 4.5 there already and activated and over it was 3.5 but not activated. However EFB requested 3.5 during installtion so I had to activate 3.5 and that made it install and set stuff...

In any case it runs nicely but did not set it to connect with FSX and used it yet.

The only glitch I saw for now is the UI cutting the bottom buttons

Hi,

as per the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

. I did a look at the specifications of the Surface Pro 2 tablet and it has a native display resolution of 1920 x 1080 (HDMI). This should be sufficient to show all the dialogs and windows without hiding the buttons. Did you change the general font size of Windows or anything similar?

Hi,

thanks for the help, I will take a look to see if the font size is changed. I did not modify it but perhaps the default font settings are creating this issue.

I will take a look again and will let you know.

Thanks

Michel

Hi,

as per the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

. I did a look at the specifications of the Surface Pro 2 tablet and it has a native display resolution of 1920 x 1080 (HDMI). This should be sufficient to show all the dialogs and windows without hiding the buttons. Did you change the general font size of Windows or anything similar?

Ok I finally got the Surface Pro 2 and installed EFB on it last night. It requested .Net 3.5 that I installed / activated in the device although 4.5 was already there. So I presume it requires 3.5

I did not connect it to FSX or did any test yet but I will report my results when I do...

However, I noticed a bug in the UI, the bottom buttons are cut by the application window border and a small portion of their top is showing... Is it something related to Windows 8?

Thanks

Here's from the Microsoft website, referring to .NET 4.5:

"This version of the .NET Framework runs side-by-side with the .NET Framework 3.5 and earlier versions, but performs an in-place update for the .NET Framework 4."

As for the button problem. Right click the desktop > Personalize > Display. Is the font size set to default? If not, try it.