Can't find Navigraph data folder

All was well when I decided to add the most recent update. Ended up I had to uninstall EFB and reinstall it. (I am still on the 30 day trial but intend to buy soon) When installing the data provider and completing the Settings page everything is fine until I get to the Navigation Data tab. When I check "Navigraph FMS data" (which I have used for years) it seems that no matter which folder name I insert into the space provided I get a message saying, "You have to select a valid data folder". Can't figure it out. Am attaching log files. Absolutely love this program! Would appreciate any help you can provide.

DataProvider_log.txt

Having the same problem.

Unable to select data folder.

On the old version it was the following:

(Navigation date) D:\FSX\AivlaSoft

(FSX Flightplans)C:\Users\Craig\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files

Reimaged to get back to my working system.

If there are any answers please advise. Before I reinstall the update.

Thanks

Jeff,

Everyone can point their finger at me on this - the change to allow multiple "nav data" files for each simulator was something that I tossed in towards the last build.

Since all of the beta testers of 1.5.0 had both FSX and P3D2... well, we naturally added the navigation data paths to both simulators. :oops::oops::oops:

But in testing this morning on a spare PC that only has an old FSX version installed, it was clear that only adding one path causes the "error messagebox" to appear. :oops:

Hi,

please, according to the forum rules, sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

can you tell me in which folder does the Provider Data usually saves to
It depends whether you have installed the default data set which comes with the full setup of version 1.5, or whether you have a subscription for either Aerosoft or Navigraph.

With the 1.5 installer the navigation data will be saved as follows:

"$SIM\AivlaSoft\Aerosoft NavDataPro", and/or

"$SIM\AivlaSoft\Navigraph FMS Data"

(where "$SIM" means the installation folder of your flight simulator)

If you run the Aerosoft NavDataPro program, you must have a look there to figure out where you saved the data, same for Navigraph there you will also have to select a folder by yourself.