Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kiekar

V1.3.10 or V2.0

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I'm interested in purchasing your product. I'm also aware that V 2.0 is in the works.

Should I purchase v1.3.10 or wait until V2.0 is out?

If I purchase the current version would V2.0 be an upgrade or would I have to pay for it?

If I were to purchase V2.0 would I get a discount if I already have the current version?

 

Regards,

 

Karl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same for me.

 

I'd like to buy EFB, but to pay the full price, as there is no end of year discount as the previous years, and a new version announced; I think I will have to wait till things are clear.

That is a pity, because what I've seen from the trial version it sure is a favorite add-on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

There is no year-end sale for EFB this year because nearly everyone else has a year-end sale, and we feel that why should we be part of the crowd, eh? So, to state what things are:

 

  • EFB 1.5.0 (a free update that incorporates recent weather engines and P3D2) will be available before the end of 2013. (If I can finish the English manuals by then. :lol: )
  • EFB 2.0.0 (a new version with never-seen-elsewhere abilities) will be available in 2014.
  • EFB 2.0.0 will be available at discounts for all EFB 1.n owners that would be in keeping with other flight simulator products'.
  • EFB 2.0.0 will have a definite release date and when that is announced, any EFB 1.n purchases that fall within a certain window before EFB 2's release would be granted a free upgrade.

Since EFB is only sold directly, it could be that a sale might occur with no advance notice... but I would expect that a sale for EFB would occur along with an announcement.... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...