Aerosoft Airbus X Extended 1.15 Flight Plan Handler

Hi Chas,

When we wrote the original AAXE Handler, there was a setting in the Aerosoft Airbus Configurator that is called (IIRC) "Realistic Company Routes". If that were checked - that would prevent our FlightPlanHandler from including the procedures, as that would violate the spirit of the setting.

That was then, and today there is a newer (smaller) Aerosoft Airbus... with a new Document folder which its Configurator uses. It's fine for me as I have both the Extended 320s and the 318/319s.

But if you do not have the Airbus Extended on your system, then the EFB handler would not be looking in the correct place! The path was hardcoded when the Handler was first written, and it only knows to look there.

So until I can change and test a Handler especially for the 318/319, here's what you can do.

Look in your MyDocuments folder for the path \Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusA318_A319\ and in there you should find a file with the name of FMGS.ini - now you would need to create a new folder in your \Documents\Aerosoft\ folder with the name of \AerosoftAirbusExtended\. Copy your FMGS.ini file into this new folder. Now open that file with a text editor and look for these two lines:

[CoRte]

FullRoute=1

Make sure that FullRoute=1 - that is what the EFB Handler is looking for. If it is missing or if it is set to 0, then the EFB Handler will not allow you to save procedures.

Regards,

• 4 months later...

I show the following:

M:\Users\Chas\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FMGS.ini

showing:

[Common]

Logging=1

HTML_Interface=1

BigScreenMCDU=0

//CostIndexSystem=1

[CoRte]

FullRoute=1

//Remark: "FullRoute=0" means only airports and airways to be saved. Set to 1, if full route entry is needed.

Thanks,

Chas

Hi Chas,

We are looking for a file in M:\Users\Chas\Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended\FMGS.ini, so until I can publish a new Flight Plan Handler that would look for the file both places, you could create an \AerosoftAirbusExtended\ folder inside of M:\Users\Chas\Documents\Aerosoft\ and copy the "FMGS.ini" file to there.