Jump to content

EFB version 2.0 status


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ray,

 

it's very difficult to say a certain number of progress (like "we are at 80%" or similar). Too many times in the past I thought that there are only a few months left until beta tests can start. And always there came up a problem which destroyed my plans. The only thing that I can say for now is that Alpha tests will start within the next few days. Alpha means that not yet all functions are implemented. Beta means, all function are implemented.

 

Sorry for not being more precisely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hi!

I understand that you don't want to give premature release date information.

However, I'm about to buy EFB 1.x and if 2.0 is just around the corner it’s very likely I experience a temporarily behavior malfunction ;)

 

I still have some trial time left too, so maybe you could give me any hint if waiting a few weeks could make any sense?

 

Thanks in advance!

Markus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Andy!

 

Well, I tried to buy a key but s***** PayPal messed up again telling me that I can't use my cc because it's used by another account. Yes it is, by my own, the very one I'm trying to use.

 

Urs, do you really need to use this terrible company? I always only have problems with them. Would even prefer to transfer the money to your bank account in advance ("Vorkasse") instead of dealing with those i***** :evil:

Heck, you'd probably get your money faster if I get on my car and bring it to you personally instead of waiting for PayPal to sort their mess out. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Quick question....I am thinking about purchasing your product EFB (v1.5), however, I just noticed that you are going to be releasing v2.0--here in a while--sometime within the 2014 timeframe. My question is: should I wait for v2 to come out since I don't want to pay full price now and then have to pay for an upgrade shortly after that?

 

Thanks,

 

Tony

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Tony,

 

EFB 2.0 has been on the forecast for several years, with discounts in our thoughts for all EFB 1.x customers always in mind.

 

So if you like what the current AivlaSoft EFB provides, you may purchase it knowing that when AivlaSoft EFB 2.0 arrives, you will able to try it, and should you want to purchase it, you would be treated well -- with a generous discount -- as a current customer should be.

 

We will announce when EFB 2.0 enters Alpha and Beta testing.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Four months on since my last enquiry about the status of v2. How are things going?

 

I'm satisfied with v1 with one major exception - the disappearance of Ai aircraft as the flight progresses. On a flight from Minorca to Manchester yesterday Ai were displayed until I reached Paris. Thereafter they all disappeared. Very frustrating. :(

 

Even the use of a new tool - Air Traffic Manager, available on AvSim's FSX and P3D forums - couldn't keep Ai displayed even with a reduced number of Ai entered.

 

I know this is a SimConnect problem and not EFB. But the sooner we can move to FSUIPC the better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...