EFB version 2.0 status

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screenshots will be published later, discount question has been answered already in this thread (yes, there will be a discount but it is not yet defined how much). Yes, the free version of FSUIPC will be sufficient for a proper function of EFB v2.

• 5 weeks later...

Just want to say I've been using EFB v1 for a while now and it is a great tool and I'm glad to see we appear to be closing in on V2. If you need another beta tester (I'll still buy v2) I'd be glad to assist. I have P3D v4.2, FSX:SE, FSW, and X-Plane 10/11(I know not yet) to bounce between. 

David

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, PaintSplasher said:

I am so excited and can't wait to use version two. Screenshots are looking very nice :) 

Using EFB since 2015 and it was always my little helper :D 

It took a while to accept the new design and layout but now there’s no way I would want to revert to v1.

The design is much better and the workload much reduced from v1. And, it looks brilliant! ?

16 hours ago, Timonier said:

Where exactly and when can we find the English version ? 

Best Regards

Marc

If you open the link in Chrome, right click on the page and select translate you will get an English translation that is good enough to get the gist of what is changing.

10 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

68.71 to be precise. But think about e.g. poor Czech citizens. They will have to cope with 1138.- Czech Koruna ! ?

hmmm lol when other companies are giving 50% off 20% just doesn't cut it. Lost me sorry...

42 minutes ago, boogie said:

Is it possible with this version to set the program window to "sticky"?

Most probably I don't understand the meaning of "sticky".

From a technical point of view it's a Windows .NET application. Every form (dialog window) saves its position and size, so if you start EFB the other day, all windows will open at the same position and with the same size, as they had when they were closed. Does this answer help?

34 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

Most probably I don't understand the meaning of "sticky".

From a technical point of view it's a Windows .NET application. Every form (dialog window) saves its position and size, so if you start EFB the other day, all windows will open at the same position and with the same size, as they had when they were closed. Does this answer help?

No, sorry, that was not what I meant.  What I was asking for is if you can make the window stay on top. I use a triple screen setup with the sim view stretched over all screens and with v1 whenever I click somewhere in the EFB and switch back to the sim the EFB window disappears until I get it back with the key command.

I seem to remember that you once said regarding that issue with v1 that it is not possible but if I look for example at the landing rate tool by ProjectFly there is a working option to make it stay on top!?