Missing RNAV/ LOC approaches

I use NavDataPro (AIRAC 1309) and, when flying my Lancair Legacy, the RXP GNS530 with Airac 11B3.

Last night, on approach to KSZT, there was no information in EFB about this airport's RNAV and LOC approaches but they were in the RXP GNS530 Database.

I looked in the Aivlasoft/SIDSTARS folder and there is no listing for this airport.

The approaches were also missing in EFB using the Navigraph 1308 data.

Is this a limitation of paid nav data that not all airports are included or did I do something wrong?

Thanks

Hi Toby,

KSZT is not included in NavDataPro. I cannot say why it is so, most probably KSZT is a small airport which is not used by the "big" international airlines. It's just a guess from my side, if you would like to know the reason for, please ask Aerosoft why KSZT is not included.

BTW: to figure out whether an airport is included or not, just navigate to the folder where you have NavDataPro installed. Below this folder you will find a folder named "SIDSTARS". In that folder every airport is contained as a single text file. On my system this is for example F:\Navigation Data\Aerosoft NavDataPro 1.x\AivlaSoft\SIDSTARS.