Jump to content

kiekar

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hello, I'm interested in purchasing your product. I'm also aware that V 2.0 is in the works. Should I purchase v1.3.10 or wait until V2.0 is out? If I purchase the current version would V2.0 be an upgrade or would I have to pay for it? If I were to purchase V2.0 would I get a discount if I already have the current version? Regards, Karl
×
×
  • Create New...