I'm running the Display Unit on my client and the Dataprovider on my Flight sim box. The programs are communicating perfectly and I everything works great. After about 10 minutes on the client I noticed that the green dot "Connected to DataProvider" changes to a red dot stating " The rmote server returned an error: (404) Not Found ". I checked the DataProvider display and it shows no errors, color changes or dropped connections. They still seem to be communicating as normal. Plane location is still moving on Display Unit map. Up in the top left corner of the display unit say OK, green dot. I'm also connected to Vatsim and Vatsim selected in the program. Usually when you see a 404 error its web related. I am using the most up to date version on both machines.