All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. My system: WIN10 64 bit Prof. Mega Airport Köln-Bonn Professional, Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional, Mega Airport Madrid, AS_SIM-WINGS_PRO_MUNICH-P3DV4_V1010, FSUIPC 6.2.0, AIRAC 2403 .Prepar 3D v4.5, 5, PFPX 2.04, GSX v2.9.3 + GSX Level 2, PMDG 777-200LR-F, -300ER, PMDG 737-800 NGX, SODE_v1.7.1, EFB v 2.2 #141 (Registered Version) Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition A320 Hello Urs, what is the problem? When I start the simulator with Airport EDDM and then call up the EFB I have the status Simulator Boeing 777-200LR Ground. However, the start screen always shows LSZH Zurich with the error Aircraft is not located at this airport. However, I have only had this error since I cleaned the computer and reinstalled WIN10 64 bit Prof. Kind regards Reinhold Tholen
  3. Here is where I found the file on my MSFS C:\Users\username \AppData\Roaming\HiFi\AS_FS\Weather\current_wx_snapshot.txt
  4. Yesterday
  5. Thank you very much, it works very well now, I forgot to go to the server settings. Alain
  6. Because I don't have Active Sky for MSFS I don't know whether the filename is still the same as it is for other simulators ("current_wx_snapshot.txt") and whether the file format is still the same. But assuming that these requirements are still the same, then on the Server's side you have to set the proper file path to this file (in tab 'MSFS') and on the Client's side, open the settings, and select "Active Sky" as your weather data provider.
  7. I have the same question. When I click on Actice Sky in the settings menu for weather, I don't get any weather.
  8. Ah, I see. This is something Urs will have to look at.
  9. i think what Alain means is that with a P3D version of Active Sky, you could add through the EFB v2 server a link to take a weather snapshot.txt file, for EFB to use Active sky weather information with the EFB client. As the new AS for MSFS was released yesterd, can this be done again Kind Regards Darren crosby
  10. But there is an option to point it to Active Sky for P3D as I do now. I think that’s what he’s getting at.
  11. Sorry, Alain, I fail to understand what you mean. There is no need to add any weather tool. EFB2 is reading real world TAFs and METARs.
  12. Last week
  13. Hello, is it possible to add the new Active Sky FS with Aivlasoft ? Alain
  14. Urs, Herewith a client Logfile clientLogfile.txt
  15. Downloaded latest Version of p3dv6 today. EFBv2 does not find scenery.cfg but only choosen aircraft. The link i found ; C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v6\SceneryIndexes_x64 Any hints and tips?
  16. Almost the right one, it is indeed the right file type, but I have asked for a support file from the SERVER because your report is related to EFB Server, not Client. Thanks.
  17. Ok Urs, I hope this is the right one. regards Jos Client_202404171456.txt.zip
  18. You have uploaded an exe-file, not the zip-file, therefore I have deleted the file. The support file is a zipped file which contains several text files. You have to run the SupportFile.exe which creates a zip-file on the Desktop. Please upload the zip-file from the Desktop.
  19. URS, This is the asked file Regards, Jos AivlaSoft.Efb.SupportFile.exe
  20. Please create a support file from the Server and upload it here, thanks.
  21. When starting up the EFB2 Server I get a message: "Can not read the current beyond the end by sytem,IO_Error.EndOFile() by System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(int32 numBytes etc" and 7 more remarks I also made a new database with DbBuilder, but that was not the solution! What is going wrong? Kind regards, Jos de Hart
  22. Earlier
  23. Hi Oskar, that will be it. EFB has airac 2403 and Simbrief 2203. Best regards Ulrich
  24. Hi Ulrich, This sounds a bit strange to me. Can you check that you use the same database AIRAC Cycle on both EFB and SimBrief?
  25. Hi, when using EFB I always notice that simbrief flight plans are only partially accepted because waypoints are obviously missing in EFB. Is there perhaps a suitable update? best regards Ulrich
  26. That seemed to fix the error, thank you for your help. (This is the path to the documents folder in case anyone else has this issue) Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\Downloads
  27. Please see here (same topic): https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/8588-length-cannot-be-less-than-zero-error-when-starting-server/
  28. It seems that a faulty SIGMET file was downloaded a few days ago which now causes EFB to struggle when it is trying to read this file. Before you start the Server next time, just remove the 'Downloads' folder in the Server's data structure. This folder will be recreated when the Server is starting and the content will be re-downloaded.
  1. Load more activity