All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. Hi Luis, Sorry, it is completely impossible for us to determine the state of your install. We do not know WHAT you have installed HOW MANY times. Please UNISTALL EFB2 (both Server and Client, using the uninstallers, do not just delete any files), download the latest installers for Build #108 from here: https://www.aivlasoft.com/download.html and reinstall EFB2 according to the procedures laid down in the Manual. Please also bear in mind that whenever an update is offered, BOTH Server and Client need to be updated and restarted, before you can continue using EFB2.
  3. Also, after installed ver. 108, every time I open Server program it request to update to 108 version. I have reinstalled many times, but request always to update to 108. Regards Luis
  4. Hi, I also have this issue with FSX SE, it happened with 108 update. If I reinstall Server and after create database it works fine 1 time. Luis
  5. Hi ??? (according to the forum rules, please sign your post with your first name) What has changed on this system since 'a day ago'? Any Windows updates, AV updates, other system settings altered? Did you already try to 'google' this error message? It's definitely a problem beyond EFB.
  6. I have the same issue but everything else works (activesky, P3D, rex skyforce) and all runs properly but cannot open EFB server without getting the popup show in the OP post. Just started this morning, used EFB not a day ago just fine.
  7. Oh my gosh thank you so much. This fixed my issue. Didnt even know that was a problem.
  8. Hi ??? (please observe the Forum Rules) Do you have by chance also JetStreamDesign's LFPO Paris Orly installed? This install has - most probably for AI traffic reaons - a file named "LFPG_Default_ADEX_JSD.bgl" in its Scenery path. This file overrides Taxi2Gate's "LFPG_AF.bgl" and produces a ground layout without Parking Stands. You need to set JetStreamDesign's "LFPG_Default_ADEX_JSD.bgl" to OFF and rebuild the database. The Info Window for LFPG should only list the two Ground Layout Files: This Ground Layout of Taxi2Gate shows all Parking Positions:
  9. Is there a way to make gates show up at Taxi2Gate LFPG. None of the gate numbers etc show up and I imagine its an afcad issue. I love flying here but stuck using actual charts for now until I can figure this out. Thanks
  10. Earlier
  11. Thanks Albert, for the nice compliment! Nevertheless it seems a bit strange to me that the automatic start does not work with your FSX installation. Mine has worked flawlessly with FSX and it still does with P3DV4. Actually there is no reason why it shouldn't do so as the exe.xml is something that is handled by FSX itself. As long as everything is correct within the exe.xml SimpleCam should start right before the FSX-GUI is loaded. Just mae sure that the call-up for the exe.xml is correct (exe.xml ISO dll.xml) as in your last listing it is wrong and will of course not work that way. Let's hope that one way or another it will eventually launch automatically...πŸ˜€
  12. Thanks to all for the help. I never did get simplecam to boot up with FSX. So it means I have to click the mouse one more time (to boot simplecam) either before or right after booting FSX. No big deal really. Simplecam is the most useful addon of the many I have for FSX.
  13. Ok, it seems like the problem is not really related to Aivlasoft EFB. After playing around with different settings I noticed that Active Sky was unable to connect to P3d with a similar error. I then reinstalled the P3Dv4 client (version 4.5.12.30293) and after a restart both EFB Server and Active Sky worked again. So it seems to be a bug in the newest P3Dv4.5 version.
  14. Since today I get the following error when I try to start the EFB Server: "Only a part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed" (full error in attachments). It worked completely fine yesterday and I did nothing more than starting my PC again this morning. I installed no windows update, I did not start the DB builder this morning. I can't think of anything that has changed since yesterday. The server logs are included in the attachment which should contain all the information like system version and build number etc. Reinstalling the server did not help. I tried starting it with the sim running and not running which doesnt make a difference. When does it crash? Well right after verifying the license. I always start the server with admin privileges. I tried restarting my PC including power-off for several minutes which did not help. I would be happy about an answer what I can try next, thank you! Cheers, Roman Server_201907131358.txt.zip
  15. Hi Oskar, hi Urs, thanks for coming back on this issue. I just provided further information as requested. Hopefully the issue can be identified that way. For the time being I excluded the ORBX OpenLC-folder (\FTX_OLC\) in the "BglSceneryExclude.txt" and this brings back my approaches. Also disabling FSAerodata alone brings back the ILS-approaches, so these addons are interfering somehow. If there is anyting else I can do, just let me know! Regards Marc
  16. Hi Marc, thanks for this detailed report! Would you mind to send me the files 1), 2), and 3) for further analysis to support@aivlasoft.com? Also a Client support file which corresponds to the Server support file would be helpful. Thanks.
  17. Hi Marc, Sorry, but for the time being we do not know what causes the issue. FsAerodata is a 3rd party software which seems not to be fully compatible with EFB. I do have the same installation for BIKF (without FsAerodata) and the RWY assignment is correct here - as well as all procedures are available. The neighbouring thread: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3680-kdfw-navigraph-airac-1907-kdfw-no-stars/ is dealing with a similar issue on another airport. Deactivating FsAerodata has obviously cured the situation. We need to analyze the whole situation first before we can issue any recommendation. For the time being be aware that AivlaSoft/EFB does not warrant compatibility with FsAerodata.
  18. Hello! I have some problems with my Navdata, as I cannot see the ILS-approaches in BIKF. Here are the files the client lists for BIKF: Active AIRAC-cycle is 1903 Rev 1 from Navigraph / Also FSAerodata cycle 1903 installed BIKF data from Navigraph: RWY (01/19) (10/28) EFB-data: 1) only COM-frequencies update 2) only approaches update (ILS for RWY (01/19) (10/28) - etc.) 3) Updated airport data from ORBX OpenLC: Deletes all underlying airport data - includes RWY (02/20) (11/29) (04 closed) + ILS data 4) Stock airport with RWY (01/19) (10/28) + ILS data (in my case this is an updated file from Herve Sors - cycle 1903 of course) I would guess, that this is an issue due to the different runway numbers, because ORBX has different identifiers. Therefore I tried to use the DB-Builder function "Enhance / Update Runways", but this did not solve the problem. (Mapping 02->01 / 20->19 / 11->10 / 29->28) There is also no entry for BIKF in the "runwayMappings.txt", which is kind of strange. It seems that runway identifiers changed from 02/20 and 11/29, to 01/10 and 10/28 around 2016 (and ORBX was released before that -> not up to date). Shouldn't it be possible to assign the runways correctly, so that EFB recognizes these approaches? Maybe somebody can help πŸ™‚ Marc Server_201907111555.txt.zip
  19. Hi Jeff, Thanks for reporting. We will have to investigate what can be done in this respect. Up to now we didn't have any report about "misbehaviour" when using FsAerodata. The main problem is that any 3rd party simulator data replacing default data are out of reach for us. The only exception is with HervΓ© Sors' Navaid Updates: https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html which work flawlessly with EFB as they only replace default BGLs. It will therefore take some time until we can come up with a solution. Just be aware that EFB does not warrant compatibility with FsAerodata.
  20. Hi Oskar, That seemed to have some effect - turning off fsaerodata. Now I see the STARs. Thanks.
  21. Hi, I did the YWCH fix and I will check on running without the FsAerodata files. Thank you.
  22. Jeff, I don't see any errors during database creation, except the one concerning YWCH from new ORBX AUSV2, which has been discussed and solved here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3649-orbx-australia-v2/?tab=comments#comment-22349 Do you see missing procedures only in KDFW or also on other airports? I see that you are using FsAerodata, however this should not have any impact to the EFB database creation - at least as far as we have learned till today, as EFB does not read procedures from BGLs, but only navaids and airport data. As I'm not familiar with FsAerodata, could yo check if there is a possibility to deactivate the FsAerodata Files, then re-run the DBBuilder with deactivated FsAerodata files and check again for KDFW?
  23. The files Server_201907101458.txt.zip Client_201907101457.txt.zip
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?