bgl files from ADE

Hi all.

Sorry about my english. 

Avliasoft doesnt read bgl from ADE (Airpotr Design Editor). This happens to me when I need to update the default P3D V4 airports. We all know that correcting runway numbers at an airport is an easy task, but I also need to correct taxi signs, taxi links, etc, and that I must compile with ADE but Avliasoft cant read that new bgl and shows the default airport. 

Does anyone else do the same?

Any comments will be appreciated.

BR

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

but Avliasoft cant read that new bgl and shows the default airport. 

If EFB shows the default airport instead of your corrected BGL file, then it cannot find the new BGL. Please make sure that the path to the new BGL file is properly listed in the scenery.cfg file.

Hi Urs,

i think Manuel has the same problem as i have with my own airport EXXX.

With ADE_175_beta\175_Beta\Airport Design Editor.exe" i get the following error message within the DataProviderLogfile.txt

2017-07-09 17:11:30.992 Debug    Analyzing folder: Z:\FSX Daten-Scenery\Addon Scenery\1_EXXX_Diedorf
2017-07-09 17:11:30.997 Warning    Unknown Id 003E in Airport-Structure, Filename: Z:\FSX Daten-Scenery\Addon Scenery\1_EXXX_Diedorf\scenery\EXXX_ADEX_mmv4.bgl, Position 584

With ADE9X_170\170 Production\Airport Design Editor.exe" i used for FSX

no problem there with my own Airport EXXX_ADEX_mma.bgl it works also with Simulater P3DV4.

The same Problem is with the program FS-FlightControl

ADE_175_beta is still in the adjustment phase i think, so we have to wait for a release.

If you need EXXX_ADEX_mmv4.bgl let me now.

Regards

Manfred Maier

Hi all, thanks for answering.

I think ADE is correct. Equally P3DV4 recognizes and displays the new bgl but EFB indicates that the Airport-structure is unknown and changes it by the default scenario.

I will try to do it with version 1.70 of ADE but I will have to create a dummy folder for version 3.4 of P3D because I no longer have it installed.
Greetings

Manuel

DisplayUnit.jpg

ADE.JPG

EFB warning.JPG

P3D V4 showing ADE bgl.JPG